BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It works, and with other game animations too >< Thank you!!

i cant get it work on Windows XP SP4, there is a message :


any idea that how to fix it? Thks

Quote from: Nasca Corp on January 09, 2015, 12:22:56 AM
i cant get it work on Windows XP SP4, there is a message :


any idea that how to fix it? Thks
Windows XP SP4 doesn't exist, unless you are using a pirated Windows.
You need to have .Net framework installed, go to http://www.microsoft.com/net

i can run any other version of brawlbox, i have the Net framework installed the 4, yeah is not service pack 4 its framework4, the last bbx ive used was 0.73B and my computer runn it  normal, just this one does not work for me

Programs compiled with .NET 4.5 and up no longer support windows XP, but we need it for the updater. I don't really know what we should do about that...

Quote from: Nasca Corp on January 09, 2015, 01:10:32 AM
i can run any other version of brawlbox, i have the Net framework installed the 4, yeah is not service pack 4 its framework4, the last bbx ive used was 0.73B and my computer runn it  normal, just this one does not work for me
its time for u to upgrade ur OS mate... or just stay with 73b? idk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Time to upgrade your OS, you got a REALLY OLD OS there.

Quote from: DSX8 on January 09, 2015, 04:27:21 AM
its time for u to upgrade ur OS mate... or just stay with 73b? idk
haha, i have this pc since the first mini laps, the same ASPIRE ONe MINI LAP maybe when i get a new PC i can try the new brawlbox,, btw im using the .67b its the only brawlbox in the i can get work the models with all fine, the new give me models witouth textures or without working moving eyes, thks all!

this isnt a problem with brawlbox but with my grapfic card. does anyone know how I can update it so I can skip this problem?

I already have the latest net 4.5 so it shouldnt be the problem!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 10, 2015, 12:41:26 AM
dat mini-eye though xD
its all anime now :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

....I think it's time for me to update to newer BB's for animations. This happens each time I import a model with 0.74b and add effects, and then view it with my usual 0.63d.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Works just fine in 0.74b.

Brawlbox doesn't seem to like it when I copy and paste frames:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Details:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It works fine on v0.71 though.

And when I try to export an animation I made I get this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Details:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

try exporting animations from the main file.. not from model viewer, if it works fine outside of model viewer, than just do it outside of it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay, I cannot see any bones or distinguish between them now. It was showing up before in the model viewer nicely as usual, but unusually, when I check them off and back on, they did not reappear. It seems like they are hidden because I can still select them and move the according model via the selected bone. Here's the kicker, though. The bones are on, and all bones are checked on, yet they are still missing for some reason. What did/do I do? If anyone needs proof, I'll provide.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.