BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 18, 2015, 07:12:15 PM #600 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:14:33 PM by Doqtor Kirby
BlackJax what did you do to the model viewer???!?!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy:

Also got BB to launch again, dunno what I did. However closing the model viewer, taking a screenshot, loading external animations, all do not work.

March 20, 2015, 11:42:01 PM #601 Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:44:10 PM by carbuncle700
Hi, I haven't messed with Brawl for a while, and I figured I would try it out again. I started by updating my Brawlbox version from 0.71 to 0.75b. The model viewer doesn't seem to be working for me to any extent.
I apologize if anyone mentioned a similar issue earlier in the thread:

I'm running Windows 7 (64-bit), and my .NET framework is up to date.
I wanted to update because I remembered 0.71 having some issue where it would screw up the shaders on imports (I don't quite remember how to fix it, either). Sorry in advanced if this isn't the right place to post this.

March 21, 2015, 01:13:33 AM #602 Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:14:44 AM by BlackJax96
If any of you guys can't open the model viewer anymore, can you do me a favor and test out each version of BrawlBox and find out specifically which version it stops working in?

Quote from: Koneko Nyan on March 18, 2015, 03:49:15 PM
I can eliminate the use of Brawl Wall with the new features in the model viewer right? Because Brawl Wall is a pain.

Right click a collision node and choose Preview.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 09, 2015, 03:32:07 PM
Found an error with the latest version. I made my Lord Fredrik rig and while rotating a bone to test it, as soon as I let go the program throws an index out of range error. When I dismiss the error the bone keeps rotating when I let go of the left mouse button and when I try to click and let go, it keeps throwing the error till I quit. Wondering if my import was at fault, I tried it again on a clean Ike model. Same result. :(

About this, I tried rewriting the code and I think I accidentally fixed undo/redo altogether. I couldn't get it to throw any errors anymore, so there's that.

The model viewer error seems to be occurring in v0.73b and up for me (was there a 0.72?, as I can't seem to find one).

Oh my bad, I don't think v0.72 was ever posted on the vault and I don't know where you can find it either :P
Did you try out v0.73 though?

I'll upload a test build of v0.75b with a possible fix tomorrow.

The live texture updater is borked for me in 0.75b but works (nearly) fine in 0.74 preview BlackJax had sent me over awhile back.

I get this error when enabling the live texture folder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and then only one seemingly random texture will actually display while the others are gray/turned off.

Just tested it, and the model viewer indeed works in v0.73 for me.


The model viewer seems to be working fine in the build you just posted.
However, it seems that loading any FitMotion pac in the animation viewer for any standard character makes BB crash entirely ("BrawlBox has stopped working" error).

Whenever I try to put values with decimals anywhere in the right box of BB (in scale or translation for example), either by writing them or copying and pasting them, it goes back to 0.


March 24, 2015, 02:25:21 PM #611 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:26:16 PM by DarkPikachu
hey is it alright if I could request a small amount of help??
it's with a misunderstanding on the mdl0 format and I want to correct it.

why?
apparently I'm not supplying the proper weights to UMC at all times:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so I just need some help re-understanding the binding definitions and how the facepoints reference them.

the current documentation I can find doesn't reference them and C# is too messy for me to understand alone.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


April 02, 2015, 01:56:52 AM #613 Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:32:31 PM by Scuot


hnnnng! I want this!

............

*jaw drops and dies*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady