BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 22, 2015, 12:09:21 AM
So BJ, does that mean someone else will take over? I still have renders I can see through. D:



The black parts in the beard and eyelashes are semi-transparent. Instead of blending in the model, it's semi transparent in the picture.

The way i learned to fix that was to make a SCN0, or use an existing stage SCN0 data and let it run in the model viewer.. that seems to fix the issue for me, but only when an SCN0 is selected.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Here's what happens in detail.



Beautiful background, eh? Sure is! But how about we edit it a little bit?

Let's pick a Vertice.



Nice, good choice. Now... let's move that single vertice up a noticeable amount...

I think this is enough?



Alright. Now let's save...



Well, after we saved, it still looks the same in Brawlbox.



But, how does it show in-game? Let's see...



Uh? Where is the polygon?!... Let's zoom out...



Well [censored].



"Are you sure that's the polygon we're looking for?"



THE ZOOM TELLS NO LIES

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 22, 2015, 12:09:21 AM
So BJ, does that mean someone else will take over?

Libertyernie and Sammi Husky HAVE taken over for a long while now...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


June 22, 2015, 03:48:43 AM #797 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:49:34 AM by DSX8
there's actually an error when opening BRSTM's... throws this error, then refuses to open it. This is from the 64bit version that you put up.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm kinda having an issue with the model viewer. The model viewer will occasionally freeze (not crash-wise), and I have to end up closing the re-opening the model viewer.

(I'm just posting this for if someone were to pick up BrawlBox development.)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: DSX8 on June 22, 2015, 02:07:04 AM
The way i learned to fix that was to make a SCN0, or use an existing stage SCN0 data and let it run in the model viewer.. that seems to fix the issue for me, but only when an SCN0 is selected.

Didn't work. Thanks, though.

i'm still programming Brawlbox so no worries about me at least, i just have to take care of some life things at the moment. Sorry, just the way life likes to throw curves :I I'll be back in the groove again soon hopefully though.

June 24, 2015, 09:12:25 PM #801 Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:25:07 PM by DeriLoko2
Okay. This is what happened so far.



I turned off the shaders and it came out like this.



Can anyone explain to me what is going on with the shaders?
Nintendo rules!

It's your shaders/materials. BrawlBox v0.76 renders shaders/materials just as they were in-game. You're going to need to alter your shaders until you get your desired result.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Sammi Husky on June 24, 2015, 08:58:18 AM
i'm still programming Brawlbox so no worries about me at least, i just have to take care of some life things at the moment. Sorry, just the way life likes to throw curves :I I'll be back in the groove again soon hopefully though.

Good. :3 I'll be happy to see you back.

June 26, 2015, 06:53:52 AM #804 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:55:32 AM by DSX8
Quote from: Sammi Husky on June 24, 2015, 08:58:18 AM
i'm still programming Brawlbox so no worries about me at least, i just have to take care of some life things at the moment. Sorry, just the way life likes to throw curves :I I'll be back in the groove again soon hopefully though.
cant wait to see anything new from ya!! Maybe u can help me with the keyframe data in these .omo files when ur back~

also.. which version of BB is more stable when saving the common3 pac file? cause anything 0.73b and higher makes the game crash/freeze right at start up. All i did was replace the model of the EffCommonFlyingPlate with a new model (note: it uses the original brawl bones with it). Made it have a smaller filesize also compared to its regular size.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

There seems to be an issue with the most recent v0.76. Whenever you import an image and it encodes as CI8, it crashes. This issue isn't there in previous hotfixes of v0.76.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 26, 2015, 03:26:42 PM
There seems to be an issue with the most recent v0.76. Whenever you import an image and it encodes as CI8, it crashes. This issue isn't there in previous hotfixes of v0.76.
i've had that too, so i went back to the previous version just to avoid that error
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I just started using .76 and am "working" with blender, after importing a model file into Blender, modifying the vertices, exporting out of blender back into brawl box and replacing the Mdl0 file, it spits it back saying "cannot continue importing this model. There was a problem creating a default material and shader--- exception system.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: index was out of range, must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."

Then I tried just modifying the object 0 mesh on blender, but when I import it, the model is exploded.

Ive tried looking around on other posts, but it seems like blender doesn't want to play nice with BrawlBox, and there is no sure fire way to get it to work- and I'm new at editing outside of brawl box, premiere and gimp.
Coffee fueled gearhead.

The most recent post of mine in my "Project Wolf Link" topic briefly describes how to import into Brawl with Blender with no troubles(At least not yet) and it is sure-fire.

I need help; I'm doing an import request for Toon Link's eyes, and in-game there are some glitches:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=74587

I used v .76, and the "Add New Object"