Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game freezes after cutscenes?  (Read 1788 times)
Tsuruhime1029
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:09:10 AM »

I haven't had this problem before. My bother and I love playing modded characters, so I decided to mod random characters. We went through the normal Brawl Mode with no problems. We then decided to do Story, so we could get more characters. After the cut-scene where the black hole goes off, everything's black. Stays that way. So, I told him to work on Classic and try to get through it. He did, then he had Luigi as a Challenger after beating Master Hand. Defeated him, then black. Story Mode's only been tried with 2 players, and Classic's only been done with Modded characters. Any suggestions?

Ozan
Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 04:56:46 PM »

Yeah, that glitch usually happens with modded characters. I have been having this happen to me, as well. The only thing you can do about it is by loading Brawl through the Wii System Menu. It works perfectly fine, then. Sorry, if this wasn't much help.
    The modded characters were only intended for Brawl Mode, not Subspace Emissary Mode.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:02:05 PM by Perfect Nazo » Logged

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Tsuruhime1029
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 01:48:43 PM »

Yes, but when I did it before, I was able to run all Modded Characters in Subspace, Classic, and others. Now, I have even bigger problems...

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 06:11:37 PM »

Yes, but when I did it before, I was able to run all Modded Characters in Subspace, Classic, and others. Now, I have even bigger problems...
    OK. Did you just recently add any new characters? If so, tell me which character you added, and which one got replaced by that character? Did you add/modify/remove any other files on your SD card?
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:13:08 PM by Perfect Nazo » Logged

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Tsuruhime1029
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 03:29:40 PM »

I changed Marth, Ike, Meta Knight, Shiek, Zelda, Bowser, Giga Bowser, Mario, Lucas, Ness, and some others by using Partitio chnage on Wii Scrubber 1.4.

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »

I changed Marth, Ike, Meta Knight, Shiek, Zelda, Bowser, Giga Bowser, Mario, Lucas, Ness, and some others by using Partitio chnage on Wii Scrubber 1.4.
    Uh, wow...  that might be your problem, lol. OK, so, you said you used the Partition files from this website, right? Which version of the Wii Scrubber did you use?
    « Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:57:36 PM by Perfect Nazo » Logged

Tsuruhime1029
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »

Wii Scrubber 1.4.0.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: