Project Ahri (More than 90% completed, UPDATED)

Started by Keromonkey, May 04, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 04, 2014, 03:36:54 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:19:31 PM by Keromonkey
Project Ahri
-this blog was made on 5/4/14 @ 1116am
-by an ordinary Kero

-Note Added on 5/15/14@209pm (after jogging):
I don't do this for downloads. I don't PSA for acclaim.
I build characters because I enjoy it when I have time to do so.
It's one of the most fulfilling things in the world to me,
getting to design and imagine something,
then build and put it together with my own hands,
and watch the finished creation be something beautiful.

-The download count doesn't matter, much. But it DOES give me some small idea of how much
my efforts are appreciated.

-If you have downloaded my Ahri PSA then I thank you and if you like it, please leave a post telling me how much you liked it and/or what your favorite move/idea was.

-Such positive comments are one of the only things that (externally) validate the amount of work I put into creating her (and/or any of my creations).


If you are feeling generous and would like to contribute, make a personal PSA request, donate, or just show your appreciation for my efforts I'd be very appreciative. Donate Link is below (^_^).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feel free to out some of my other works:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To check out my [unfinished] Phoenix PSA, go here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



ProjectAhri

Version[29]
Updated [7/12/2014 @ 1018am]

Please note the download gets updated more quickly than this forum post.

(Please also note that the moves currently here (unless they have pictures posted up) are just general guidelines for myself and may not necessarily reflect the final result.)

For the Ahri PSA download link, go here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Credit for the skin/model goes to DSX8 for his skillful work on the skin. Thankyou DSX8.
Note: This is her ideal moveset, if built, it may or may not come out exactly as desired due to the limitations of the SSBB modding (aka 'reverse engineering', lol) but this is what I have so far.

-Ahri (from League of Legends)
Note:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dodge- Cunning Evasion:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack Dash- Nightmoon Dance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral A- Fox Kiss (charm):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


F tilt- Charm (charm):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


U tilt- Fox Orbital:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


D tilt- Magic Fox Spirits:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


F Smash- Orb of Returning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Up Smash- Fox Pulse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down Smash- 9 Shadows
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A Air Left- Tail Storm:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A Air Right- Fox-Trick:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A Air Up- Fox Spiral Hunter:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



A Air Down- Fox Devil Hunter & 9-Tailed Sirocco:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A Air Neutral- Ahri Star:  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B neutral ground - Deceiving Orb:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B Neutral Air- Spirit Burst
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B up ground/air- Three-Tailed Journey:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B Down (ground)- Fox Flames:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B down (air)- Meteorum:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




B side (ground)- Kitsune Spirit Rush (Chargeable):  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B Side (Air)- Deceptive Hearts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Yet to be finished: Grabs & Finals
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Ground-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Air-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After-thought Disclaimer (added 5/15/14 @ 219pm):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fun fact; that's not quie ahri. Anywho, to take an ingame pic, you can find it in the resources tab on brawlvault. Then, take ingame pics (like 3 is ideal, one of the idle, one of an attack, one from behind or some other crap). Afterwards, go to your sd card, and insert the program you found on the resource tab into the odd folder (not pf) within your RSBE. It should have some weird files, which will be converted after you use the program from the resources tab.


May 15, 2014, 06:27:49 PM #3 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:29:17 PM by Keromonkey
My apologies for any confusion.
I know how to use the boards, post and add pictures - which is why I'm not overly concerned about doing so (the PSA takes priority).
Though I did add them as soon as I had a few more of the visual moves finished.

@Scout: My apologies for uploading multiple times, the interface has altered in subtle ways and when I saw that the loading bar (with the gray squares - while uploading a pic) was continuing to cycle, I thought my PC was lagging rather than creating the entry so I clicked it again (not the best move perhaps but it sucks having to refill out the entire form after hours of PSAing, lol).

I believe I have caught and deleted the excess entries now that Nano -_- had so diligently pointed it out, ahah! ^_^
If there's anything that I have missed feel free to let me know.

@Nanu: And, in the future Nano, rather than reporting my entry several times to instill a sense of warning & urgency in me, a simple PM will do. I am a civil man, lol. No harm, no foul.


whats rigged/finished so far... this is JUST FOR THE PSA!

-Tailes all rigged
-Thighs/Knee's/Feet/Toes rigged
-Head Rigged along with some hair atm
-Lower arms and wrists
-Front decoration
-Hip

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Do you think I can use your textures just for vanilla Zelda in Project M: 3.02? I'm pretty sure just the .pcs will be alright. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

I really cant wait for this! Play testing the PSA right now and it's job very well done so far. I await to see how the texture works with the moveset.

As for final smash ideas, maybe you could do something like meta knight's final. The initial attack after getting the smash ball would be a short distance charm heart. those who get caught by it are stunned and the screen goes black. Then ones stunned are clawed at for the damage.

OR

She could take a page from Luigi's final and dance seductively. She would stun them first like in the final smash above but then she dance for those in the vicinity, raising their percentage by a certain amount and healing her for a certain amount. I feel this really does pay homage to how Ahri actually is.

OR

She could throw a a much larger sized ball in front of her a ways but instead of hitting enemies away like the forward smash, the ball would trap the other players. The damage would depend on how long the player would be inside the ball until it reached Ahri again. When it returned, it would explode.

That's all I have for now and as I said, really looking forward to this! Good luck!

Quote from: Ahrzayl on June 30, 2014, 09:35:09 AM
I really cant wait for this! Play testing the PSA right now and it's job very well done so far. I await to see how the texture works with the moveset.

As for final smash ideas, maybe you could do something like meta knight's final. The initial attack after getting the smash ball would be a short distance charm heart. those who get caught by it are stunned and the screen goes black. Then ones stunned are clawed at for the damage.

OR

She could take a page from Luigi's final and dance seductively. She would stun them first like in the final smash above but then she dance for those in the vicinity, raising their percentage by a certain amount and healing her for a certain amount. I feel this really does pay homage to how Ahri actually is.

OR

She could throw a a much larger sized ball in front of her a ways but instead of hitting enemies away like the forward smash, the ball would trap the other players. The damage would depend on how long the player would be inside the ball until it reached Ahri again. When it returned, it would explode.

That's all I have for now and as I said, really looking forward to this! Good luck!
Or of course, it could be her ultimate from League of Legends. Problem solved. :)

Well, that's League. If we were to stick to her Moba concept, she'd only have four abilities and a passive. Brawl isn't a place for limitations like that. Her Ult in League is her Up+B for Brawl as a recovery move, which on a 2D plane, it should be. Her Ult in League showcases her identity for mobiity whereas in Brawl, her mobility is incorporated into almost all of her moves simply because that's who she is in that aspect. I think it's a nice touch to make her ult a singular move in this move set. It leaves room for her Final to really bring her limit or most impressive attack we can imagine to the field. Keeping her Ult as her Final would be like Sonic doing multiple homing attacks on a person for his or Mario throwing multiple hammers across the field for his. I'm just saying we need something grand, something youd see in an epic final fight, something that would wow you.

Question, How did you manage to put in effects from other characters (like LuigiFireBall, GanonEntry)?

Sorry guys, I was a little late in checking this forum and it didn't auto-update me whenever someone responded. (Probably because I kept it open amidst a large number of unchecked tabs, I apologize, lol).

@ Ahrzayl's June 30 reply: Thank you for saying the PSA has been well-done. The OP has been updated, the skin has been added (credit to DSX8 or Demonslayerx8 for his skillful work) and the moveset has everything except final smashes & grabs. I hope you'll enjoy it. (Additionally, I appreciate the suggestions for final smashes ^_^)

@ 133Death: Isn't her ultimate from LoL her Spirit Rush? That would probably be very simple but highly effective. A spirit dash across the entire stage (like Marth's, except it hits everything in it's path and only stops after 100 feet or at stage's end. Hmm...

@ Ahrzay's July 5th reply: Noted :-), I have an idea. I'm not sure how it will come out, but I have an idea currently. It's actually a composite attack combining both of your suggestions. It uses her original attacks to make more powerful versions. We'll see how it comes out, lol.

@ Caporai: There was a program called 'external graphics editor' or 'ext gfx editor', but now the latest brawl box (v73 i think) can switch them. Replacing the individual reff files in the FitChar.pac (not the PTC reff files, necessarily though that is possible) replaces some of the gfx effects. But replacing Luigi's fireball is easier than Ganon's iirc- because Luigi's is ONLY a Ptc file responsible for his green flames and Ganon's has like 4-5 sub files responsible for different parts.




Quote from: Keromonkey on July 13, 2014, 06:05:26 PM
Sorry guys, I was a little late in checking this forum and it didn't auto-update me whenever someone responded. (Probably because I kept it open amidst a large number of unchecked tabs, I apologize, lol).

@ 133Death: Isn't her ultimate from LoL her Spirit Rush? That would probably be very simple but highly effective. A spirit dash across the entire stage (like Marth's, except it hits everything in it's path and only stops after 100 feet or at stage's end. Hmm...
Hmmm... indeed.

I can't seem to get this to work. I have your Amaterasu PSA, which is phenomenal, so I'm really wanting Ahri. Put the files in fighter/zelda like I ought to, but it freezes when I select her. Phoenix does the same. Phoenix work fine when I was using Gecko, but I'm on Riivo now, otherwise I can't think of any where I may have gone wrong.

I have no idea who Ahri is, but just from looking at the previews in the OP, a download is secured from me. Excellent work!