Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)

Started by Tyshy, May 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should stay for the sequel

Akeera
Rosanda
Angeline
Sinclaira
Stirala
Violet
Lumara  and lumo
Cherry
Hilaria Harts
Eradia
Bom
Zelia/Mysteik
Linkara
Haley Harts
Harp
Cora
Pyra
Alasia
Toxin
Brandy
Shadow Princess
Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria
Quote from: tyshy on June 24, 2014, 08:08:47 PM
sure the I will have to find a way to add a trophy directory though

Uhm, I do not know how to add trophies, just replace  so you canbreplace anyone you want, or learn how to add trophies (using BrawlEx i think) :) I will do them tomorrow, because is my PC day


I forgot to say: You added her Rod ;D That is great, I aldo loved Rogue's  dress :) My friend that never okayed brawl said that she looks sexy :P

June 24, 2014, 10:26:50 PM #153 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:28:46 PM by tyshy
Thanks :D though her hood wasn't agreeing with her animations so I redid most of them lol

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Anyway it keeps amazing. Also, the DLC is just amazing :)


Um... pardon me.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22022

But that Vivian is mostly my work. With a few little alterations made.... Yet I, and the other people who's mods I used as a base don't get any sort of credit/recognition?

I feel you need to do some research then... because I'm sure I'm not the only one who went uncredited.

Ohhhh, I am sure tyshy just forgot it, sorry her @DataDrain

June 24, 2014, 11:07:05 PM #158 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:09:05 PM by tyshy

yeah I forgot who made it, credit to datadrain, I made mine based off these pictures

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 11:09:04 PM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


June 27, 2014, 03:34:18 PM #160 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:41:36 PM by tyshy
dont, ive been redesigning alot in the game this week so I made my own Vivian :)

Post Merge: June 27, 2014, 03:41:35 PM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Cora and Angeline look fabulous!

And... I'm assuming the first pic is Vivian's recolors?  She really does look great.  Can't wait for the release!

Quote from: LucinaSuitSamus on June 27, 2014, 11:00:31 PM
Cora and Angeline look fabulous!

And... I'm assuming the first pic is Vivian's recolors?  She really does look great.  Can't wait for the release!
thanks ^.^ and yes the first picture just shows her with a few recolors,  and I only changed a few things about Cherry like, her hair has more details and her dress has more design to it
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


June 29, 2014, 06:12:55 PM #164 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:24:52 PM by tyshy
http://youtu.be/56iN025iq8Y
thanks I thought her old design was too plain

Post Merge: June 29, 2014, 06:24:51 PM

Here's Lumara's new design
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg