Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)

Started by Tyshy, May 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should stay for the sequel

Akeera
Rosanda
Angeline
Sinclaira
Stirala
Violet
Lumara  and lumo
Cherry
Hilaria Harts
Eradia
Bom
Zelia/Mysteik
Linkara
Haley Harts
Harp
Cora
Pyra
Alasia
Toxin
Brandy
Shadow Princess
Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria
Quote from: tyshy on July 11, 2014, 11:27:19 PM
i does look that much like zelda
to me
It still looks like Zelda to you? It's probably the crown and hair color.


Do you have colors picked out for her?

To me, it still kinda looks like Zelda, mainly because of the hair and the crown part.
Though I think bringing in some color will change my mind.

But, it you did an amazing job with the little details, and I really enjoy it.

Quote from: LucinaSuitSamus on July 12, 2014, 12:29:55 AM
Do you have colors picked out for her?

To me, it still kinda looks like Zelda, mainly because of the hair and the crown part.
Though I think bringing in some color will change my mind.

But, it you did an amazing job with the little details, and I really enjoy it.
yeah, I didn't really plan on changing more colors, mainly because it already looks so good the way it is now, but if you all have any suggestions I'm open to try them and show pictures :D

Russmars, I'd suggest you change the gold parts to silver...maybe it will have a change, anyway, I already like this

Yeah, I like her the way she is as well, the silver does not look quite as good.


Maybe as part of a recolor, but I like the gold for her regular.


I decided to try out your hack But when I try to battle against Lumara she crashes the game before making her entry. what do I do to fix this issue?

Hey, tshy! I have an model for Kumina's shield, in the .obj fornat. Wanna it?

July 13, 2014, 04:44:09 AM #279 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:45:43 AM by tyshy
Quote from: Brstmguy on July 12, 2014, 11:02:30 PM
I decided to try out your hack But when I try to battle against Lumara she crashes the game before making her entry. what do I do to fix this issue?
umm tbh I haven't came across any problems, but are you using SSSG with another hack like, PM, or using different codes, is she the only one that freezes
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

No it's all your codes nothing's been edited




I don't know Linkara works though I've encountered the same thing back when I tried to replace Jigglypuff with Rosalina