Dan's PSA Thread! [Blackmage in progress!]

Started by daniel741852, May 12, 2014, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 12, 2014, 09:46:38 PM Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 09:57:25 PM by daniel741852
Hello I am daniel, but please just call me by Dan. I am new to PSA editing and especially animation however I am willing to spend most of my free time doing it slowly and learning it if I am stuck on one piece of animation or PSA so if you wanna know more information just PM me!

Current PSA Projects


Black Mage
Black Mage will be my first psa to be ever made, he will be over Lucas utilizing a black mage model created  by TurboChaos, his movesets will mostly be based off of SSF2 however there are some parts of PSAing that I will need help on so if anyone is interested to help I would gladly add you on skype or live messanger.

Wait Animation of Black Mage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His Side smash will be LITTLE different though cause I have a great idea with the staff.

I look forward to this PSA. I can't wait for it's release (or beta release).
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.