Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Setting up my SDHC card for running Project M using Riivolution  (Read 2439 times)
Jolernaught
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 25, 2014, 11:52:43 AM »

Okay so I've pretty much found nothing on the internet to help me. I've read and watched so many articles and videos on hacking and no one has covered my problem. I've used Project M before on a non-modded Wii so I'm familiar with naming and appropriate file locations within the Project M folder but recently I've lost my 2GB SD card and I assumed the new 4GB SDHC would work the same but obviously it doesn't so I turned to Riivolution since I read that it could use cards other than 2GB SD's. Now my problem is that I cannot for the life of me get Riivolution to use the textures, custom stages, etc. that are in the Homebrew Full Set version of Project M along with the skins and PSAs I've downloaded here. So here's my circumstances:

At the base of my card I have a riivolution folder, an apps folder and a installer text document.
-
In my riivolution folder I have a modlauncher.xml, a codehandler.bin, a Brawl.xml, a config folder and a private folder. Inside the config folder I have an RSBE.xml file. Inside the private folder I have the following path wii->app->RSBE->st and inside the st folder there is one st.bin file.
-
Inside my apps folder I have a codes folder and a projectm folder. Inside the codes folder is a RSBE01.gct file. Inside the projectm folder I have a full folder with a common5.pac, a mu_menumain.pac and a RSBE01.gct file; a launcher folder with a config.xml and a menu_music.brstm file in it; a pf folder with the fighter, info, etc. folders in it all ready to go; a wifi folder with a commom5.pac, mu_menumain.pac and a RSBE01.gct file; along with a boot.elf, info.xml, meta.xml and the icon files. (The bolded folders and the underlined files are all on the same page inside the projectm folder just for clarification)
So that's the situation. Can anybody please, and I beg you, please help me find the problem. Am I missing a file? Or is it just that I have stuff in the wrong place?

Additionally I am using Riivolution ver. 1.06 and Project M ver. 3.02, which I'm assuming is the latest of both as of now, if that has any effect whatsoever. Another favor, if I may ask, is to list any files or folders which are completely useless so they don't clutter up my card or possibly hinder the performance there of.

I thank you in advance.

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 04:55:55 PM »

Project M currently doesn't support Riivolution.

Jolernaught
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 06:32:44 PM »

That would explain a lot then.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: