LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen

dude, is that head an import? cuz its friggin awesome!
body's looking very well too, just needs to be textured...

you could probably make Tom Nook out of that.

Quote from: FireBall Stars on October 01, 2010, 04:14:46 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 26, 2010, 03:01:17 AM
that guy to me looks like Tom Nook. What is he from?
If I understood...
He's from animal crossing.

That capitalist tanooki whore >_>

I knew where tom nook was from, one of my friends have the game. I was talking about where the HACK is from.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: snoopy on October 08, 2010, 04:10:27 AM
wow, that's pretty dang good.  make the bat a golden axe.

:happy:
I love that idea.

and I was going to make it a "for sale" sign before >.>


October 18, 2010, 03:14:55 AM #276 Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:27:56 AM by LookItsLink

I'll just leave this here <.<

Successful anime eyes on a brawl hack? LiL, you've done it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Dude you should do rafiki from lion king over someone dunno who though (sure as HELL ain't gonna work with donky kong XD)

You're  rukia looks like it game from a ps3 game...... good job

i agree with golden axe >.>


I always thought they should have had somebody to represent AC in the game.

That rukia is like... whoa. :af2:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

did you know: tanuki's have extremely large testicles. sometimes they fling them over their backs like a travelers pack. other times they can be seen using them as drums.

funny story, yet.... true.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 20, 2010, 03:12:56 AM
did you know: tanuki's have extremely large testicles. sometimes they fling them over their backs like a travelers pack. other times they can be seen using them as drums.

funny story, yet.... true.

I loled.

Btw:
http://kc-mm.com/?p=5194