LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: Wolfric on December 04, 2010, 09:44:34 PM
I wonder, are you planning on doing some revamps? With the new Vertex Hacking method, you could improve quite a bunch of your Vertex Hacks, Link. =P
I do plan on revamping all of my ToS characters as well as some other ones, don't worry ;D
But first I want to get one more character in. Toon Link hates being edited. <.<

Quote from: jokekid on December 05, 2010, 09:16:58 PM
my guess:
the assist trophy looks good...
this means, that even if u use these textures it might look good.
u dont need to stretch the texture, cant u make luigi's texture smaller?
of course keep the proportions
I really doubt I'm going to end up using the assist trophy's texture, as a whole at least.

Quote from: SpacePirateOverlord on December 06, 2010, 03:15:46 AM
Hey, just wondering, do you plan on getting someone (or doing it yourself) to do a PSA for waluigi?
I'm not making a PSA myself, but if someone wants to make one, then go right ahead.
My next version will include a motion file to resize him for one slot though.

Quote from: LookItsLink on December 07, 2010, 01:58:00 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on December 04, 2010, 09:44:34 PM
I wonder, are you planning on doing some revamps? With the new Vertex Hacking method, you could improve quite a bunch of your Vertex Hacks, Link. =P
I do plan on revamping all of my ToS characters as well as some other ones, don't worry ;D
But first I want to get one more character in. Toon Link hates being edited. <.<

Quote from: jokekid on December 05, 2010, 09:16:58 PM
my guess:
the assist trophy looks good...
this means, that even if u use these textures it might look good.
u dont need to stretch the texture, cant u make luigi's texture smaller?
of course keep the proportions
I really doubt I'm going to end up using the assist trophy's texture, as a whole at least.

Quote from: SpacePirateOverlord on December 06, 2010, 03:15:46 AM
Hey, just wondering, do you plan on getting someone (or doing it yourself) to do a PSA for waluigi?
I'm not making a PSA myself, but if someone wants to make one, then go right ahead.
My next version will include a motion file to resize him for one slot though.

There is already one project Waluigi, with the AT model.

So....any upcoming hacks?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Nice one, LIL.

Looks spot-on.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]





Hey, LookItsLink, any chance you can make Regal's other outfit? The black one from Dawn of the New World?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I saw Squall and I thought you meant my main man squallow from KHR D:
How dare you decieve me! T-T

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 07, 2011, 03:48:25 PM
I saw Squall and I thought you meant my main man squallow from KHR D:
How dare you decieve me! T-T

This supposedly sarcastic joke isn't funny.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 07, 2011, 04:06:05 PM
This supposedly sarcastic joke isn't funny.
>_>
It's not a joke
I was seriously  hoping it'd be THAT Squallow
Not one from a series I know [censored] about.

May 07, 2011, 07:33:27 PM #328 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:37:22 PM by Wolfric
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 07, 2011, 07:14:30 PM
>_>
It's not a joke
I was seriously  hoping it'd be THAT Squallow
Not one from a series I know [censored] about.

Then, you're sounding like a jack@ss, comments like those are better to not to say at all. You're not contributing/giving feedback/praising the hack, you're just hating it. Things like this are better to keep to yourself.

you know
I'm allowed to speak my opinion
and express it the way I choose, you're lucky I'm not the troling type otherwise my comment would've been much worse :l
You sir, are the one acusing me of dissing the hack, which I have not done.
Feedback comes in all forms
not just "OMFG THATS AWESOME"
btw
so don't harp me about it.