LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Can't wait to see Jack!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All


That looks Amazing! You did the texture for the face well and the vertex of the hair and beard is also really good! The hat is really hard to make, which is understandable, but you did a great job making it as well! Can't wait for Jack's release!


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

Actually looks like him, i personnally think that face looks better than a lot of beyond's hacks ^^



Alright I figured it'd be better to do this before the Captain's release so there's time to gather votes.
I added a poll to determine who I should make first. All of them will be made or attempted, unless they somehow get 0 votes.

+1 for kratos
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


The only Lizard man I want to see is Doctor Conners :af2:
Seriously, he'd be perfect for brawl~




I agree we need a sexy Lizardman ^.^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I voted for Ezio, but I am very curious to see how Lizardman would turn out. I'm not a fan of SC, but seeing Link as a lizard... that I gotta see. I am also pretty interested in seeing Jack Sparrow.

Also it is late, but awesome job on Kanade & Yurippe, and that fanservice preview was epic.  I just got the series; and am excited to watch it. Thanks for the recommendation.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on June 14, 2011, 06:41:22 AM
I voted for Ezio, but I am very curious to see how Lizardman would turn out. I'm not a fan of SC, but seeing Link as a lizard... that I gotta see. I am also pretty interested in seeing Jack Sparrow.

Also it is late, but awesome job on Kanade & Yurippe, and that fanservice preview was epic. I just got the series; and am excited to watch it. Thanks for the recommendation.

No such thing as a late comment :D Thanks.

Also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.