LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Sexy Jack is sexy, epic work dude! I'm getting this when i'm home! ;D

i love how u made a hack to ressemble a RL dude ^^
(i know jack sparrow aint real, but johnny depp is...)

Glad Jack S. turned out as good as it did. Feels fun to play him. *fast golf clap*
-Jack H.


Sexy Jack is Sexy. ^_^ [/Puraidou]
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.



Quote from: Puraidou on June 30, 2011, 07:34:52 AMHEY! XD No quoting me! xD
xD

I iz Sorreh.


Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Waluigi V3?

Body looks better. There's just something wrong with the eye area. I can't put my finger on it..

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 30, 2011, 03:20:37 AM
Wow awesome i think he needs more work, lol xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2011, 07:54:30 AM
Waluigi V3?

Body looks better. There's just something wrong with the eye area. I can't put my finger on it..

I think it may be because they don't quite look menacing enough.  I think they need to be a bit wider but flatter and the eyebrows need to be a bit bigger.



Apart from that, it's looking fantastic LiL.  Very nice work ;)


You want Luigi?
Too bad.
WALUIGI TIEM!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Also (more crazy nitpicking lol), I think that the lower half of the body should be narrower and his chest should be widened slightly, and the shape of the ears could be a tad better.  But again, I'm nitpicking.  I just find Waluigi highly amusing XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 12:17:35 PM
I think it may be because they don't quite look menacing enough.  I think they need to be a bit wider but flatter and the eyebrows need to be a bit bigger.



Apart from that, it's looking fantastic LiL.  Very nice work ;)

You win.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 02:20:26 PM
Also (more crazy nitpicking lol), I think that the lower half of the body should be narrower and his chest should be widened slightly, and the shape of the ears could be a tad better.  But again, I'm nitpicking.  I just find Waluigi highly amusing XD

Nitpicking wins.

Also, I'm excited for Lizardman.