LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 07, 2011, 08:47:35 AM
Lizardman looking good so far, but improve the texture, yes.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS

I think Waluigi needs a ravamp of his face and he needs longer legs

Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 07, 2011, 08:46:13 AM
[insert quote here]

I didn't block anyone. I dunno if my bro did or not, but I know I didn't. I admit some parts of the intro are a little unnecessary, but as I said in my comment, I'm not going to make him change it. It's actually only the comment regarding his intro (that I've seen at least) that recieved negative feedback like that. I didn't call you or anyone else a troll. I took offense to it because it is my brother's video, his own creation, just like my hacks are my own.

EDIT: Apparently he did block you... >.>
He has an account on the forums, currently named Marisa if you wanna talk to him about it.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 07, 2011, 11:17:52 AM
I think Waluigi needs a ravamp of his face and he needs longer legs
That'd need resized bones on each of his legs which would be insanely tedious. I only changed his full body height (YRotN) and his head (HeadN).

To everyone:
The texture change is noted. ;P

I just tied the poll ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Noo!! Ezio is winning... by two!

Btw LiL, Lizardman is looking great so far! I can't wait for the final product! I'm glad I mentioned it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Thanks to me, Kratos is winning by 1. Haven't even played the game, though I plan to.

And Link, your avatar... uhh... is... interesting?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Lizardman looks much better bro. Never heard of him before you were making him, but he got a sick design, and I'm probably gonna download it when it comes out.

@lookitsLink

can i use your´s Raccon Luigi to make Recolours to my Raccon Luigi PSA?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lizardman is looking really good from that last preview. The texture looks a lot better now. Good thing Link is using sword and shield =P

I just feel like the snout thing is a little too short, though it might be the angle of the pic that's decieving me. After comparing it to a pic of Lizardman, I know what's throwing me off. This is a bit hard to explain since anatomy isn't exactly part of my vocabulary ... Anyway, for Lizardman there's barely any 'height difference' between the snout and the eyes. The snout itself goes in a straight line from the eyes. The head of your Lizardman reminds me more of a Charmander. But I'm probably just being nitpicky here, turning Link into a lizard is already a great feat in itself.

And I feel sorry for all the people who apperantly haven't played Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood. You're missing out.

Lizardman looks really nice Link, i will be sure to get this when its done. hes one of my favorite soul calibur characters.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


for some odd reason that lizardman reminds me of tmnt... xD
it does look a lot better though, but i think the texture could still get some improvement, the scales look good-sized, but ive never seen a reptile with square scales... they should be more triangular, and probably there should be a bit of textured shading... i hope this helps a bit ^^

Lizardman from the Soul Calibur series?

D:

Some bad memories right there in SCII.

Atleast I can beat him up now in SC and Smash. (°∀°)

Oh yeah one last thing. ತಎತ
That's Link's face?! ◉_◉

ತಎತ


Vary Smexy work on Lizardman. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿