Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Yes, can you help us? At all? But yeah, Gummay, thanks. I will do that, but I didn't get to play as Giga Mac because we we're fighting the Yellow Devil and Pit got the Smash Ball.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.



Wow! Thanks for the video, it really helped! Do you know how to code the moves?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

I do not. Sorry, mate.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

June 20, 2014, 12:00:47 AM #20 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:04:37 AM by Fanincapse
Well, thanks for the video!

Post Merge: June 20, 2014, 12:04:37 AM

What kind of hacks do you know how to do?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

I just noticed. Were gonna have to make a SFX for this.  :'(

June 20, 2014, 12:48:43 PM #22 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:49:43 PM by Fanincapse
Oh you're right...

Post Merge: June 20, 2014, 12:49:43 PM

I can do the voice acting! But if we find one then ok.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

 :af2: Stay in skool  :af2:

Ha! Ok. Well, what are we going to do about the voice? Can I voice Little Mac?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Yeah! Sure btw what do you mean by voice him? are you gonna record your voice?  :kdance:

June 22, 2014, 12:30:51 PM #26 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:28:52 PM by Fanincapse
No. I mean make an impression of little Mac and record it.

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 01:59:27 PM

My voice would be to boring for little Mac! XD   ;D  r)

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

Don't forget to vote in the poll!

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

Hey, I made a good wait2.chr0!

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 06:27:46 PM

Do you think we should make the PSA over Marth? It would be easier be cause of his down smash and counter. What do you think?

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 06:28:52 PM

We could also do both. Which one: Captain Falcon, Marth, or both?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

June 23, 2014, 06:42:09 PM #27 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:45:14 PM by gummay madness!!!
Marth would be cool, yeah Marth Capt. later :D

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

Send me a DL for that wait2 :o

I'd like to see this Wait2 as well.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

June 23, 2014, 07:12:34 PM #29 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:14:05 PM by Fanincapse
Ok. I'll set your wait .chr0 and my wait2.chr0 as a Vertex!

Post Merge: June 23, 2014, 07:14:05 PM

Wow, all three of us are online at the same time!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.