Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Awesome Thanks! Don't worry about attacks, but it would be great it if you could make the dash and jump animations. I will send you a youtube video of his IN-DEPTH move set and animations so you can see it clearly. You can email me the .chr0 at Humedsonic85@gmail.com so I can enter them in FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac Thanks again!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

I need the motion ect files to see what animations are done, and what animations need to be done. plus idk how to make .chr0 files from scratch or by motion ect pack can you tell me how? I might have exaggerated on how long it would take me, because after I posted that comment, I went and tried it out, and I was a little harder than I thought,so maybe dashing would take a day, same for jumping, but for something as eccentric as turning or dash turning might take 2 or 3 days or so, depending how long I work on it during that time. I have lots of free time, like 2-3 hours of free time a day, then I can trade video game time with animation time and get a couple hours more. Link me to that video and plz get me that motionect.pac file and tell me how to make .chr0 with the animation I end up making. Thanks!
Keep calm and HACK BRAWL BRO!
===============================
Riivolution? I think not!
===============================
There are only three things that are infinite, science, love, and the amount of zubats in a cave!
===============================
BrawlEX stands for BrawlExtra, IF YA DIDNT KNO!!!

July 12, 2014, 01:20:37 AM #62 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:10:39 AM by Fanincapse
Just download my little Mac vertex.

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 06:10:39 AM

To edit a .chr0 file, open Blender 64 or 3DS MAX 64 and open the file.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Does anyone know which folder to put sawnd files in?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Quote from: Fanincapse on August 23, 2014, 05:01:39 PM
Does anyone know which folder to put sawnd files in?
sfx folder.

August 26, 2014, 11:09:22 PM #65 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 08:08:19 PM by Fanincapse
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Hey if it's not too late can I help since we are doing similar psa's on little Mac? I can send some of my animations and I can play test for ya :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 07, 2014, 05:56:05 PM #68 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:01:30 PM by Fanincapse
Oh yeah thanks. It's not to late, heres what I have done:

1. Counter Animation
2. Straight Lunge
3. Up air
4. Wait 1 and 2
5. Textures





Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 06:01:30 PM

Can I test your little mac on what you have done so far? Also, can you test mine?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Hey everyone! I have an announcement to make! I have Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS now, so I have the full guide on Little Mac's moveset! I mean it! This will be the best Little Mac SSB4 PSA yet!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Ok team, I have an update: I've been working on the counter code, and I've almost done it! Also, I'm working on coding for little mac's straight lunge. It's all coding for now so once im done with those I will make a video on it! I would appreciate it if someone could send in a run.chr0 and a dash.chr0. Keep up the good work guys!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

October 17, 2014, 11:58:00 AM #72 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:01:57 AM by Fanincapse
Did anyone get a dash or run chr0 done?

Post Merge: October 18, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

Hey guys! New poll! Please vote to send feedback.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

October 25, 2014, 01:44:05 PM #73 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:22:00 AM by Fanincapse
Hey guys! Here's my Little Mac PSA! It's not finished, but here it is. Please give feedback in the polls. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206706

Post Merge: October 26, 2014, 02:53:11 PM

Hey guys! I've changed a lot on my PSA so here's a preview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McvxcWZohrc

Post Merge: October 27, 2014, 01:22:00 AM

Hey guys! Little Mac's Down tilt has been updated, and it looks GREAT!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.