I can not find the funds stages

Started by Shadow27682, June 21, 2014, 01:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello. first excuse the bad English, I'm Spanish is spoken. I come to ask the following question. I am an amateur video editor and I love most of all the wallpapers of the scenarios of all super smash, especially brawl. However, few funds have found on the internet are not the ones sought. I would like to know as they are officially referred to on this forum to stage funds, is that most are created is formed'' (. Pac)'' but I think it may need some program to allow me to see them burn. Finally, I would like to know if there is any section in this forum that allows you to download backgrounds or stage with them.

Thank you very much for having read and await your response.

If I understand you correct you want the .pac of the original stages of brawl?
And a program which can view the background (even if they move)?
proud owner of a Project M Hoodie.
_________________________________________________

ever wanted to customize your StageSelectionScreen? >>here<< you can!

Do you want to open the .pac file? And the brawl vault is the download section. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.