Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Removing batle portraits  (Read 866 times)
DocStrange
Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 22, 2014, 02:15:33 PM »

I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that battle portraits are not displayed during a match. I really just don't want to deal with adding them for each texture I add and it'd be a lot easier to just make it so they don't show at all.

I'd prefer if someone could explain how to do it myself rather than direct me to a pack because I'm already using kind of a convoluted custom set up. Thanks for any advice!

P.S. If someone could tell me how to do the same with the stock icons on the stage select screen that would also be awesome!

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 03:49:01 PM »

All you would have to do is replace the said BP with a blank image, though you would still have the red, blue, green, etc. backgrounds which are behind the BP. You can't get rid of those. (To my knowledge anyway.)

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 04:14:12 PM
    For the stage select icons, again, just replace the icons with blank 32x32 images.
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:14:12 PM by RAPWNED » Logged

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: