[Solved] Best Way To Approach No Changing Samus?

Started by DozensofUniqueGeese, June 27, 2014, 02:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 27, 2014, 02:14:00 AM Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:54:03 PM by AquaGamingMinecraft
Hey everyone! I have made Samus and Zero Suit Samus separate characters. But what bugs me is they still change when they use their final smashes. What would be the best way to approach removing this transformation? I know there are movesets for Zelda/Shiek to fix this problem but I have no idea with Samus/ZSS. Is there maybe a code? Please Help!
Thanks Ahead of Time,
Aqua Gaming

[move]Hello, I am Aqua. I am new to Brawl hacking and I already have made a few hacks. I have made a Final Destination stage. I hope to get better with these and learn many new things. I hope to soon make a CSP thread![/move]

This gets asked like every week

Movesets:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30472

Code:
Z/Samus No Swap
* C2816AF4 00000009
* 3E408062 3A523320
* 3A60FFFF 3E730001
* 7E732038 1E730244
* 7E529A14 80120000
* 2C000003 41820010
* 2C000018 41820008
* 48000010 2C050000
* 41820008 38A00000
* 7C0802A6 00000000

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 27, 2014, 08:17:24 AM
This gets asked like every week

Movesets:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30472

Code:
Z/Samus No Swap
* C2816AF4 00000009
* 3E408062 3A523320
* 3A60FFFF 3E730001
* 7E732038 1E730244
* 7E529A14 80120000
* 2C000003 41820010
* 2C000018 41820008
* 48000010 2C050000
* 41820008 38A00000
* 7C0802A6 00000000
Sorry I bugged I didn't see any topic like this. I am really sorry. But thanks!

[move]Hello, I am Aqua. I am new to Brawl hacking and I already have made a few hacks. I have made a Final Destination stage. I hope to get better with these and learn many new things. I hope to soon make a CSP thread![/move]