Fixed Long Hair Zero Suit Edit Of Ike L

Started by Funzy <3, April 08, 2010, 05:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 08, 2010, 05:31:38 PM Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:36:55 PM by X_funtaztic_X
Alright i fixed Ike Lawliet's long hair zamus to make it look more long hair then wider pony Tail well i widened it out and stuff just compare them
all new hair
Go to brawl vault to get it X3


Thats right another teaser well im in love with this project iv been working on it as a side project for awhile now Its Nightmare Princess then im going to make True Corrupted Nightmare Princess
Its kinda obvious iv messed with her dress's vertices

Just wait for more

My friend buged me and buged me to release this so here NOTE I WILL UPDATE HER BECAUSE HER SHOES ARN"T RIGHT AND STUFF SO EXPECT UPDATES





The Long Hair Zamus Belongs to Shadow

V.01 Halibel
http://www.mediafire.com/?4e3y4ndmmkq







http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmx5yjuzmm

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I loves that Zero Suit haha. I like the way the collar came out even thought it may, sometimes, depending on the position, looks like a dogs bite protector thingy lol but the texture and everyting be soo tots aws!
vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Zac your alive XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NightMare princess teaser
:af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woot Fixed it XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good job for ZSS, but imo she looks a bit weird from the side (I suppose there's nothing you can do about that).
Nightmare princess looks very good!   :)

Heh thanks i dont think so but >.< ima fix it up more Ugh i have so much to do fix shieks nose,finish pinkprincess's sakura hair,nightmare princess/Transformed,and another cross dressed person :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woww your long hair samus looks sooo awesome, her hair seems more natural :)
FC:1849-7126-9568

Hehe thats what i was aiming for =)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been using your Zero Suit Samus for a while, think it's time to tell you how much I've enjoyed it

Great job!! ^^

Aww thanks :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks I havent really worked on her much lately and i might scrap her if i dont start on her again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.