FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
I just need a video showing Rosalina in battle; It'll help show off the animations that're done, and the current glitches in it. I'll send you everything now.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

It's been confirmed that it works, so if anyone wants to record the preview for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. :3

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Hi, if you want I xan do the preview

July 27, 2014, 05:44:16 AM #18 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 05:45:25 AM by FQuintanilla14
Huge thanks to CARLCGL! Thanks to him, here are some video previews  :af::
http://youtu.be/8F6tGhcAA-g
http://youtu.be/BX3lM2YUmCA

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0


 :kdance:
that should explain how i feel about this lol. animations need some tweaking but I like the idea of having her over Olimar. Keep up the work and don't be scared to ask for help from great animators if needed.



I love where this PSA is going. But I was wondering what her final smash is. Is it going to be her final smash from the Wii U/3DS or are you going to create your own?  :kdance:

I plan on making her Final Smash from SSB WiiU/3ds, or at least it'd be based off of that.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Will you make a model for the Power Star and Mini Stars that go around the stage?

*cough*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you want, I can send them to you.

Are you working on this by yourself?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 29, 2014, 06:18:42 AM
*cough*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you want, I can send them to you.

That'd be awesome, thanks!

I am working on this by myself, but I've been getting a lot of help from people like Rosetta-Hime and Snoopy.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Nose if you did but hey here's the link
It is a mockery

[spoiler]



Well if you need help, you can ask  :-\

asdfghjkl;'  :happy: :af2: :af: :kdance: :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do you notice anything different about this picture?  :o  :kdance:

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0