FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
You gave Luma a different attack?!?!?!

No! :P Rosalina & Luma can now attack while separated! :happy:

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0


This project appears to be quite a promising one.  Good luck completing it.

On a side note, you might want to consider making Rosalina's eye pupils move for certain animations.

July 30, 2014, 12:54:18 AM #34 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:55:34 AM by FQuintanilla14
I can now make the Luma Shot and return luma on the neutral special, however I'm not sure how to stop Luma from doing it on the side and down specials...

Post Merge: July 30, 2014, 12:55:34 AM

Ahh, I forgot about moving her eyes. I'll get to that once I find a tutorial on how to do it :P

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

When will Rosalina & Luma be released?  :-\

July 30, 2014, 01:05:18 AM #36 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:06:45 AM by mnsg
To make the eye irises move, you simply need to create a new texture animation, and give it the same name as the model animation itself.

This also applies to making new .pat0 files, which are used for the eye lid texture parts.  It would only be right if Rosalina is seen blinking after all.

Just make sure that the .srt0 and .pat0 archives are using the exact same amount of animation frames as the .chr0 archive that they're used alongside.

I'm not sure. I have a LOT more coding to do, mostly of stuff I don't know how to do. Then I have quite a bit of animating to do. So, it may take a while.

Thanks mnsg, I'll get on that as soon as I fix the attacks Luma uses while desynced (he currently dies on the up and forward aerials, and returns on the side special o_O. Easy fix though :D)

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

I could always help you implement the .srt0 and .pat0 animations.  However, this does mean that I'll need the model and MotionEtc file to make the additions accurate.

Okay, I'll send it to you in a bit

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Is there any chance you can release a BETA of Rosalina & Luma FQuintanilla14?

I can. But I have to be able to fix one major glitch at least: If Rosalina & Luma are separated for too long, the game freezes. If someone can help me fix that, a Beta version could come out VERY soon. That's one of the major things keeping me from doing it.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Alright. I bet someone can fix that problem right away.

Hopefully

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Yeah. Because I been waiting for someone to make a Rosalina & Luma PSA based off Wii U/3DS and now that you've doing it I really excited! But I'm sure you will fix your problem and will release it. Wait, you should also fix her final smash than release it.