FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
Hmmm. Okay, so how would I go about doing that?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on September 17, 2014, 07:26:53 PM
Hmmm. Okay, so how would I go about doing that?
open the fitmotion

expand Fitpikminetc and replace ai_pikmin with another char ai file my sugestion its try king Dedede ai since he seems to fit the best imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just shoot me a PM when you need me. :)

Okay, thanks.

New question: How do I fix the results screen camera? Since Rosalina's so tall, it cuts her off.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on September 17, 2014, 11:59:17 PM
Okay, thanks.

New question: How do I fix the results screen camera? Since Rosalina's so tall, it cuts her off.
its on the atributes check for result camera and mess around with the values.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There's a thing for size on results screen, as well as things for camera size top, bottom, front, and back. Is it one of these, or is it one of the non-labelled ones?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on September 20, 2014, 03:33:11 AM
There's a thing for size on results screen, as well as things for camera size top, bottom, front, and back. Is it one of these, or is it one of the non-labelled ones?
its those
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It seems to work at first, but then the camera will go back to it's original position the second time she's on the win screen, then the camera will go back to how I've changed it, and so on.

One more question: where do I change the name that appears in the results screen?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on September 20, 2014, 07:31:04 PM
It seems to work at first, but then the camera will go back to it's original position the second time she's on the win screen, then the camera will go back to how I've changed it, and so on.

One more question: where do I change the name that appears in the results screen?
that is an hard question it has to do with stg result animations or something its not an easy thing to replace i never replaced any result screens names  ever so i cant say much.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really? Hmm, well I know how to it with BrawlEx, so I may just use that.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

September 21, 2014, 01:10:59 PM #100 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:11:59 PM by Lucina
Hey FQuintanilla14, you said you know how to use BrawlEX right? Because I want to clone Olimar to put Rosalina in my pack. So you wouldn't mind sending me her BrawlEX Cosmetics?

I've got a surprise for you all. I feel bad about taking so long in this PSA (my original goal was before the japanese release of Super Smash Bros. 3ds), so I decided to finally release a demo for you all!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rtlvq0c506a8lq/Rosetta%20%26%20Chiko%20-%20Demo.zip?dl=0

Keep in mind, this is a demo. There are still things wrong with this, and you cannot use the Final Smash at all, but her specials are all in order (Thanks to LeonExodio for moving the Luma Shot to Neutral B), and you can attack with them separated without the game freezing (thanks to Carnage for that). I've also included Brawl-styled cosmetics, and some Smash Bros. 4 style cosmetics (except some names though).

Make sure to let me know what you all think of this so far!

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0


Ooops, forgot something pretty important: spawn a new Luma by waiting after the last has died.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0