FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
Quote from: CjG12702 on August 11, 2014, 12:12:22 AM
Esdese/S3 thats exactly what I said
I know.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I still don't see why it should be over Link. II just chose Zero Suit Samus because she already has a gun, she already can crawl, her up special is a tether which would come in handy if I decide to make Ellie's a tether, and she has a rapid jab which would be helpful if I decide to give one to Ellie. Also, her default file size is huge, so I could be able to get away with a slighly more detailed model or textures.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0


Nope, just at the same roadblock :\ If the freezing issue can be fixed, as well as her AI, then I may be able to release a beta version (but without a final smash), otherwise it's going no where.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Thanks to Carnage, the freezing issue was fixed, as well as some other things :D  So... Are there any volunteers to help with the Final Smash? :3

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0


I'd really love to help out somehow! I can help make names in different fonts, menu portraits (like the face in the square) and all sorts of stuff. I can also test, which I'd love to do. (:

I actually know the way to code the FS. Plus I can send you the model and .chr0 for it if you'd like.

Really? Thanks so much Pichi-hime!
Testers will be needed very, very soon. Once someone fixes her AI (which I have no idea how to do), then I guess I'll release the beta version, since I feel bad for making all of you wait for so long.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on September 17, 2014, 12:59:52 AM
Really? Thanks so much Pichi-hime!
Testers will be needed very, very soon. Once someone fixes her AI (which I have no idea how to do), then I guess I'll release the beta version, since I feel bad for making all of you wait for so long.
Testers? I offer myself for this.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.


I'll need about 10 testers, but we aren't at that point just yet. I'll need them shortly before the release, and since Pichi-hime already knows how to code it, we just need to wait for someone to fix her AI before I ask for testers again. In the meantime I'll be working on the last of her animations and finding unnessesary ones for Luma to become his other attack animations. I plan to try to skip the beta release if I can, and get to releasing the final version instead, but I'll still need help with a few semi-important things. I've made help threads a while ago, still waiting on some replys. ('-_-)

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

September 17, 2014, 01:18:45 AM #87 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:20:02 AM by frozenfire
I volunteer as tribute!!!
......
I mean tester!!! :P
When you are looking for them of course
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I don't mind being a tester... But if the slots are already filled, it's okay.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on September 17, 2014, 01:18:09 AM
I'll need about 10 testers, but we aren't at that point just yet. I'll need them shortly before the release, and since Pichi-hime already knows how to code it, we just need to wait for someone to fix her AI before I ask for testers again. In the meantime I'll be working on the last of her animations and finding unnessesary ones for Luma to become his other attack animations. I plan to try to skip the beta release if I can, and get to releasing the final version instead, but I'll still need help with a few semi-important things. I've made help threads a while ago, still waiting on some replys. ('-_-)
tbh i dont think anyone ever will be able to fix the AI at all, AI is still preety much uncharted  territory no one bothered to do much with it, you can repalce her with other Characters AIs and see which one suits it better but thats as far as AI change goes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.