Problem with custom Announcer calls.

Started by Smashball2011, July 07, 2014, 04:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I decided to work on a personal brawl hack based on Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS and I wanted to make my own Announcer calls.

Keep in mind, I'm not using Riivolution. I'm using a gecko code that allows custom SFX in the game (which could be the same code used in Project M.)

Some of the announcer calls I've recorded and edited came out fine, (Free for All, Survival, Game) but the rest of the calls come out all glitched up. I have no idea what's causing the problem.  This is the first time I've done this, so my safest bet is that it's somthing to do with either the length or the file size.

I've found it's a good idea to export the sawnd file two or more times. *Shrug*, may help.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tried it. No luck.  :/

If it helps in any way, the Sawnd File is 221.sawnd and that's the file that's causing me problems.