TSGs Animations - Taking Requests (Batch Closed)

Started by TheShyGuy, July 09, 2014, 02:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 09, 2014, 02:02:57 AM Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:59:22 PM by TheShyGuy
I'll start taking requests again. I'm only taking 2 requests at a time. Try to keep requests relatively simple, at least for now.

Guidelines:
-I will not accept any animation request over 60 frames long (longer than one second).
-When making a request, info about the character plus a few references of the requested animation is required along with the necessary files. I will not accept any request without references or the necessary files.
-I will only accept one request per person per batch.

Slots:
1. (KJP) Fire Blast animation (SpecialNMegaY) for Solo Charizard PSA
2. (Emmeryn) Peach's Smash 4 Aerial Up attack

When I finish this batch, people can start making requests again.

____
Current Progress on Dins Fire:




I may split the animation later into a start, charge/wait, and release/attack. When I finish it, I'll probably upload the animation in case someone wants to use them for anything.


____
It's been a while since I've animated, but someone requested an animation. Here's a finished grab animation of OOT Gannon:



Dins Fire WIP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charizard -Seismic Toss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus - BackFlip
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feedback welcomed.

Everything is just so beautiful...

If you were to ever make a PSA, I would be more than happy to be your PSA coder. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 09, 2014, 02:06:00 AM
Everything is just so beautiful...

If you were to ever make a PSA, I would be more than happy to be your PSA coder. ;)

If I'm not mistaken, he used to psa quite well.

And I second that. Would love to psa for you, bro.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks guys =p

Yeah I used to PSA. I most likely won't again since I now animate and program as a hobby (planning out a small game atm).  Both require lots of time.  Things will probably be flipped - me asking to do animations for you guys (-> Seismic toss hehe)

Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 09, 2014, 02:31:12 AM
Thanks guys =p

Yeah I used to PSA. I most likely won't again since I now animate and program as a hobby (planning out a small game atm).  Both require lots of time.  Things will probably be flipped - me asking to do animations for you guys (-> Seismic toss hehe)

Dawg, I'd be down.

Question: do you use a combination of humanik and normal bone movement in maya? What exactly fo you use?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 09, 2014, 03:11:01 AM #5 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:13:20 AM by TheShyGuy
 I don't have much experience IK rigging yet to not use Human IK =/.  Ideally, I'd like to have a very flexible workflow so I can do things faster, better and more efficiently.  I don't mean rushing through an animation, but just being more efficient in how I animate.  I can't really explain what I mean, but hopefully I get there.  Right now, my workflow sucks =/

wow. this is...really good.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Beautiful animation work. Nothing to say... lol. It's just... Wow.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 15, 2014, 07:34:04 PM #8 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:11:26 PM by TheShyGuy
Heres the first 30 frames of Dins Fire.  I just realized that the actual Dins fire goes alot faster than this so I'll have to fix it on the next update.
http://i.imgur.com/Xl5XDNE.gif

Thanks for the support.  I'd like to get constructive feedback as the main dish and the support on the side =P

Edit:

I'm liking the response time Tabuu lol


May 24, 2015, 07:24:04 PM #10 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:35:06 PM by TheShyGuy
I've been working on this on and off



Left, Right
http://imgur.com/J1qOAXg
http://imgur.com/WT4SzOu
I'll start taking requests again. I'm only taking 2 requests at a time. Try to keep requests relatively simple, at least for now.

Guidelines:
-I will not accept any animation request over 60 frames long (longer than one second).
-When making a request, info about the character plus a few references of the requested animation is required along with the necessary files. I will not accept any request without references or the necessary files.
-I will only accept one request per person per batch.

Slots in the first post

My only gripe about the animation is how the arm just flops into place before he strikes the ground. And the animation looks rather rigid right now.

Revamp my Raptor animations plox.

If you take a request for a Special Attack, will both the air and ground versions be counted as 1? Or will they count as 2?

It's unfortunate that the limit is 60 Frames, as I might have had a taunt/idle request, but I can understand why you set a limit.

As for a request, I would love to have a few animations of some PSAs of mine be revamped (but 2 max, of course).

Though to keep within your guidelines, here's a request.

I would like to have the Fire Blast animation (SpecialNMegaY) of my Solo Charizard PSA be revamped to look more dynamic. While the original animation is 70 Frames, I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make it fit within your limit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 24, 2015, 08:23:46 PM #12 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:35:10 PM by KingJigglypuff
Thanks for the feedback, I'll work on it.

__

The limit isn't strict, but I don't want people requesting long and complicated animations. I'll do Idles or Taunts longer than 60 frames if it isn't too complicated.

If the aerial and the grounded animations differ enough, they'll be considered two requests. But if it's something like changing the leg poses, I'll count it as one. I'll try to be reasonable.

I can understand why you set a limit. I was just asking questions revolving around it.

I also forgot to specify that I would like an air and grounded version of my request.

Thanks for taking this up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Taking requests? Nice.

I have a request for Peach's up aerial from Smash Wii U. (I can't find a video of it, but I have pics.?)
http://www.ssbwiki.com/File:Smash.4_-_Peachy_Rainbow.jpg

She moves her hands left first and then right following an arc... IDK how to really eplain it, but if you have Smash 4, then you can see what I mean. I understand if you don't want to make this animation, considering if I couldn't find a video of the move.

And incase you do make it, here is the Peach model I'm using
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4vhNdf69qaSaWRpeHRfTllTeHc&tid=0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0