A Brawl With Original Characters Only

Started by Mr.Misfortune, July 24, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whose Idea Do You Like Best?

Mr.Misfortune
5 (26.3%)
Windhunter7
1 (5.3%)
Meh
4 (21.1%)
What is this even?
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Well, just to reclarify, incase you forgot, if you do need help with this project, I can help with the plot, and re-textures(Recolors[Including Portraits], fixing of textures/pictures, and minor edits and what not)

Being brought here through a PM, I'll only hope you do Shinda justice since she does have her own backstory and everything...

And yes, the general rule is that permission is not needed for any mods in the vault, as long as they are credited.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 01, 2014, 02:26:23 AM
Being brought here through a PM, I'll only hope you do Shinda justice since she does have her own backstory and everything...

And yes, the general rule is that permission is not needed for any mods in the vault, as long as they are credited.

Unless the person who made the mod says otherwise, of course :D

I just want to make sure it's okay due to me involving them in storylines and such. It's much different from just a pack you know?

Somewhat bothered by the misspelling... lol... Her name loses meaning if you do that... lol...

Fixed it, sorry about that. I finally got the name solid too.

I am doing a texture hack over peach to look like an OC I have drawn in school today (don't judge me, I think I am hyperative, I just can't stop, even in school). I will do the textures and let you guys take a looks :)

Roll the ideas in, I'm always down to check out an OC.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 02, 2014, 05:59:55 AM
Roll the ideas in, I'm always down to check out an OC.

How about if I made any of these OC's for my "Dragon Hero" game for Brawl? Lemme know if you want any of 'em made ;D
(I would appreciate help on the models on these characters, though, since I'm not yet up to making the models for the actual game, and it would be a while before that[I'm not entirely sure that you're up to waiting that long]; that, and I can't import into Brawl yet, and I'm not very good at rigging; I can do all of the textures though :) )

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Name is Lumina, and here her Background story:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, I like how I wrote this...I mean, I was at school when I tought all that.

By the way, here are her special abilities:

-She can use a spell book to her aiding: she has two books,an rlemntal book for damge and a healing book, for healing.
-She has some paintibg abilities she adquired troyght her journey: She can draw very well, turning all the sorts of paints, real :)

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 02, 2014, 02:15:30 PM


Name is Lumina, and here her Background story:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, I like how I wrote this...I mean, I was at school when I tought all that.

By the way, here are her special abilities:

-She can use a spell book to her aiding: she has two books,an rlemntal book for damge and a healing book, for healing.
-She has some paintibg abilities she adquired troyght her journey: She can draw very well, turning all the sorts of paints, real :)

Interesting idea. :)

So, if we put her in game, I'd need help for PSAing, because I can't aninate and I don't know how to add the objects (such the books). I can do the textures and vertex edit Peach to fit the character (easy part).

If this were to be an idea, i'd have to go a tad bit out of the box and have her be a reincarnation of Daisy. The man in the painting could possibly be the reincarnation of Luigi? I've been thinking of giving Luigi's Reincarnation more of an important role.

August 02, 2014, 02:41:25 PM #43 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 05:25:26 PM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 02, 2014, 02:30:53 PM
If this were to be an idea, i'd have to go a tad bit out of the box and have her be a reincarnation of Daisy. The man in the painting could possibly be the reincarnation of Luigi? I've been thinking of giving Luigi's Reincarnation more of an important role.

Oh' desn't looks a bad idea hehe. Do it in your way :)

Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 04:16:20 PM

my sis essed up the model :srs:




I think there sn't problem as it wouldn't be visible, right?

Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 05:11:41 PM



Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 05:25:23 PM

and I gave anime'like eyes to her