A Brawl With Original Characters Only

Started by Mr.Misfortune, July 24, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whose Idea Do You Like Best?

Mr.Misfortune
5 (26.3%)
Windhunter7
1 (5.3%)
Meh
4 (21.1%)
What is this even?
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 13, 2014, 07:51:39 PM
I don't actually have one made for Mellow Valentine, at the moment he's over Captain Falcon and uses his moveset, I want to get him ported to Fox and give him some kind of moveset before I can go any further..but I don't know how to do any of that xD.
You could give him to me. I'll do the model porting.
I could also do some PSA work if you want.


August 14, 2014, 04:07:59 AM #92 Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:02:45 AM by MegaGEN50
What are you looking for with Mellow Valentine when it comes to the special gimmick?
Also, could you give me a list of what attacks I should change and why I should change them? (Balance reasons)

EDIT: A small request, could you include a section in the OP that marks Gameplay changes? Just a head up.

Quote from: MegaGEN50 on August 14, 2014, 04:07:59 AM
What are you looking for with Mellow Valentine when it comes to the special gimmick?
Also, could you give me a list of what attacks I should change and why I should change them? (Balance reasons)

EDIT: A small request, could you include a section in the OP that marks Gameplay changes? Just a head up.

I've added the update to the OP. If you can give me some time to turn the character sheet I have for Mellow into a PSA Concept, I will PM you my ideas.

August 15, 2014, 08:30:33 PM #94 Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 08:38:59 PM by tyshy
this is a new original character I'm making, but if anyone wants to use something like this feel free, btw her name is Princess Lollipop

Post Merge: August 15, 2014, 08:38:59 PM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

August 15, 2014, 10:48:09 PM #95 Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:51:45 PM by Mr.Misfortune
THAT, I WANT MELLOW TO FIGHT LIKE HER!
What's her name? I must know! She's from Soul Calibur 5 right?..Viola or something.

MegaGEN, if you're here. I would like Mellow to be a mixture of Viola(?) from Soul Calibur 5 and Dark Link made by Razanak7

Yea that's who I got Angeline, violet, and Sinclaira's moveset idea from
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

So, I just designed two characters to be over Zelda. What I need is someone to model/ vertex hack one of them (as the other will be discarted). I drawn a good/cat-like girls and a demonic-like girl. I also tought about doing a bipolar demonic-angel like gitl, but it would be hard.to.mkdel it :P

I've got such beautiful ideas now due to this. It's the perfect way to explain Mellow's complex fighting style.

Alright. I'll need to do some research.
I still need an idea of Mellow's attacks, though.
Like what I did with Phantom.


I've been working on it. I'll try and get something to you soon.

Progess Update

The Mellow Valentine Fox port is proving to be rather difficult. Some of the bones were a real pain to tweak and remove, however I currently have the new model complete. I don't have any pics yet, as I have to get him in-game.
I've been doing some experimentation with different PSA's, so let's just say that I have a lot of surprises in store for you people.

ALSO, I AM IN NEED OF DEFENSIVE COLLISION HELP. PM IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.

Hrmm...why'd it take me so long to stumble upon this? Thread followed.  :P

Also, I'm glad to see something like this being worked on. The gameplay changes seem really interesting, as not many projects significantly change the formula of smash's mechanics.

Forgive me if it's already been explained, but do you have a roster size set in mind, or will you be accepting characters from anyone that's serious about contributing?

I think it might cap out at around 40, not too sure.
Ask Misfourtune.

Hey guys, Mega Update time. Unfortunately I had to sell my smash bros copy and possibly my Wii too. A lot things have been going on in my life and I'm unable to keep it. Odd enough, I was able to pick up a 3Ds. I hope to see you all on Smash in the future. Sorry again guys.. really I truly am.. if anyone wants to pick this up, feel free...sorry.