A Brawl With Original Characters Only

Started by Mr.Misfortune, July 24, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whose Idea Do You Like Best?

Mr.Misfortune
5 (26.3%)
Windhunter7
1 (5.3%)
Meh
4 (21.1%)
What is this even?
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

I remember there being some hefty tutorial on how to make THP videos but I'm not sure if it's still around.

Hey, just wanted to pop in and apologize for not posting in such a long while.

But, my honors classes just ended yesterday so I think I'll be able to keep up now.  :)
I'll be in Canada tomorrow, but I think I'll still be able to communicate there.

Quote from: windhunter7 on August 08, 2014, 04:32:01 AM
Any idea how to convert a common video(e.g. MP4 or MPEG) to a THP at all?
There is a tutorial on it somewhere.
I'll search a bit more

So, I am composing a asong theme for Lumina, a preview:

Original song: Eh? Ah, sou by Hatsune Miku

By some reason, I went with him
Sometimes I think,why I was so foolish?
Is that you call love?
You used me, so you throw me away

AhI fell into this world,
This is a nightmare
I can't live like that!

I will resist
I will not hesitate
I will go
Till the end
I will not stop
You'll die
You should.never existed!

*more coming soon*

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 02, 2014, 02:15:30 PM


Name is Lumina, and here her Background story:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, I like how I wrote this...I mean, I was at school when I tought all that.

By the way, here are her special abilities:

-She can use a spell book to her aiding: she has two books,an rlemntal book for damge and a healing book, for healing.
-She has some paintibg abilities she adquired troyght her journey: She can draw very well, turning all the sorts of paints, real :)
just looking through this lol , i really like the story
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Oh, Thank you tyshy! I'm rrally glad you like it ;D

your welcome, her story is similar to my life in some ways lol
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

August 09, 2014, 06:50:06 PM #82 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:44:05 PM by Ashley and Red
really? I based it inmy life speially in the part she is used. lol By the way, I will test the PSA i did for her and sooner I will upload pics and send it to you MIisfortune

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 07:35:30 PM

The PSA failed, but she can still use peach animations, with exception of the parasol taunt, that freezes the game..I don't know why..

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 07:44:03 PM




The pics are looking great. Sorry for not responding anytime sooner. I was at Otakon.

It is okay.just PM me when you are ready to take the files

I'm having the sudden flash of inspiration to include a clown somewhere in this.. more on that later..

August 13, 2014, 08:58:06 AM #86 Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 04:05:29 AM by MegaGEN50
I've been thinking hard about it and...why don't we make a few global gamplay changes that freshen up the game, eh?

EDIT: Re-did a Perfect Shield Buff

Give your Rating, Preference, and (optional) Idea to make it better.

Red = Nerfs
Green = Buffs
Purple = Special Case
Blue = New Mechanic/Property/Gimmick


  • Re-purpose and nerf regular shields, but buff perfect shields.

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  • Add and Rework the L-cancel mechanic.

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  • DI Buff

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  • All Characters will have some type of Gimmick or Mechanic that differs them from other Characters

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  • Tech Nerf

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  • Meteor Cancel Removal

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


  • Negative Drive

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of these sound amazing. I don't disagree with a single one of them. However, who would we get to do such a thing? I suppose we'd have to look towards enlisting some coders, hmmn?

August 13, 2014, 06:52:55 PM #88 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 07:32:48 PM by MegaGEN50
Actually, PSA is flexible enough for me to code 4.5/7 of them.
The rest need to be codes.
People will just need to provide me with their entire moveset, and I get to adding these mechanics and balancing these characters out.

I don't actually have one made for Mellow Valentine, at the moment he's over Captain Falcon and uses his moveset, I want to get him ported to Fox and give him some kind of moveset before I can go any further..but I don't know how to do any of that xD.