Super Smash Bros Project E (Extreme)

Started by Dhillon521, July 27, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 27, 2014, 11:30:10 PM Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:59:49 AM by Dhillon521
Yeah So Im Starting This New Project And It Going To Be Great I Already Started Working On It. And Nope It Will NOT Be Released Just This Moment So Now About It:

Comfirmed Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 

Uncomfirmed Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Comfirmed Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thats It For Now Watch This Thread For Update's !!! :kdance:  :)

Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D

Quote from: windhunter7 on July 28, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D
Quote from: windhunter7 on July 28, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D
Quote from: windhunter7 on July 28, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Ooh! Will you need any help with texturing? Because I'm good at photoshopping(Decent at it), recoloring, and fixing pictures. ;D
Yeah Maybe I Will PM You When I Need It Thanks For Asking !!!


Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 28, 2014, 07:18:19 AM
Is this a BrawlEx thing?
No It Replaces Characters Like Example Mewtwo Replaces Lucario I Would Use Brawlex But Its A Bit Hard Plus This Is My First Project.

Ah, I see. I'd love to help if you need any! :D
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 28, 2014, 08:36:53 PM
Ah, I see. I'd love to help if you need any! :D
Thanks Also I Think I May Need Some Help So I Will PM You.