PSA combination

Started by Mudkip97, August 02, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I was wondering. I found this hack of Sonic's side-B attack changed with a PSA file.

Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205363

I was wondering. I don't really like Sonic's PSA in brawl so I was wondering if I could take this new attack and move it to another PSA file. Like Sonic's Project M PSA for example and change its side-B for the new one?

To answer your question, yes, you can put it on another psa, quite easy to be precise. It's just an animation swap, and copy and paste the codes to the project M Sonic.

Quote from: SonicWolf01 on August 06, 2014, 12:00:54 AM
To answer your question, yes, you can put it on another psa, quite easy to be precise. It's just an animation swap, and copy and paste the codes to the project M Sonic.

But what are the files and and animation I should replace?