SFX for Brawlex Characters (New packs done)

Started by Gigaeel, August 02, 2014, 11:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gigaeel on August 27, 2014, 06:30:43 AM
Hmm, not sure how I can make this work. I've been working at it for a couple hours now. The issue is that I can only pull sfx from Crazy Hand's soundbank. So if I wanted a star KO sound I'd have to find out what section of the PSA is associated with star KO. Would it be "Hoshike"? Because I know Ottotto is ledge teeter. Death sfx are beyond my level of understanding. If you feel like you want to do it, then by all means, do it.

Ok.

And yes, Hoshike might be the Star K.O. SFX ID.

I'll try to do something, but I need a Star K.O. sound for Shadow (there isn't any).
And I don't know how to edit the sounds correctly (they always fail when using them).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I haven't been able to properly use the Shadow sfx over Crazy Hand. Did everything as I was supposed to.

Btw, may I suggest Melee/OoT Link over some slot for BrawlEx?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Roy over Rayquaza, thanks.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Wooflezz on August 27, 2014, 09:56:57 PM
Roy over Rayquaza, thanks.


There's already Roy over Duon.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 27, 2014, 11:38:41 PM #19 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:43:42 PM by Gigaeel
Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 27, 2014, 08:35:33 PM
I haven't been able to properly use the Shadow sfx over Crazy Hand. Did everything as I was supposed to.

Btw, may I suggest Melee/OoT Link over some slot for BrawlEx?

Hmm, you changed the soundbank in the fighter.dat correct? You used the PAC file I provided and placed the sawnd file in the sfx folder? If you've done all this I can only suggest redownloading. I replaced all the files with the ones I personally use and have no issues with. As for your suggestion, I haven't been doing many new packs lately. Just been losing the motivation to do them as they take a lot of time and testing to finish

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 27, 2014, 10:57:23 PM
There's already Roy over Duon.
Oh really? My bad didn't know. Can you link me to it, I can't find it.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Wooflezz on August 28, 2014, 12:28:13 AM
Oh really? My bad didn't know. Can you link me to it, I can't find it.

Oh, they're on packs.

One on Project Dan and another in Nebulon's pack.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.