.pac works .pcs freezes?

Started by frozenfire, August 03, 2014, 06:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 03, 2014, 06:11:21 AM Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:26:35 PM by frozenfire98
I made a rosalina & luma a while back over the ice climbers and its all ready to be released but whenever i make the pcs it freezes everytime except one stage. it works endlessly on all single player modes but versus it doesnt work.  Does anyone know why or how to fix it?

Here is the .pac but it wont work cause i havent given the moveset files

https://www.dropbox.com/s/076geuc4h9zefl9/FitPopo00.pac

It sounds really stupid but i'd like to know if im just doing something wrong on my end
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Yeah, lol, step by step, one  your model could be over file size, two, u could have imported it into brawl box wrong, 3 try to add a good psa to it, idk if that helps, oh, export that , model om your desktop, and put it in the. Pcs files, that's all I can think of.




Do that for the PCS if you hadn't already.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: SonicWolf01 on August 06, 2014, 12:28:35 AM
Yeah, lol, step by step, one  your model could be over file size, two, u could have imported it into brawl box wrong, 3 try to add a good psa to it, idk if that helps, oh, export that , model om your desktop, and put it in the. Pcs files, that's all I can think of.

Right now im trying it over the classic sonic & tails psa.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 06, 2014, 12:33:04 AM



Do that for the PCS if you hadn't already.

I tried that but still freezes. It works on very few stages and i'm trying to figure out why it won't work on all stages cause in allstar all stages work(with the .pac)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0