Dark Samus: Smash Wii U AT moveset

Started by highonphazon, August 05, 2014, 12:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 05, 2014, 12:31:44 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:33:16 AM by highonphazon
I suggest someone continue working on the Dark Samus PSA I've began. I've taken batman64's take on Crony's Dark Samus (which I believe borrowed heavily from Nuke's Dark Samus) and I'm tired :-(. I don't have the coding knowledge to implement all of the ideas I want (hovers, different special moves in air, etc.) though.

I've gone ahead and worked on some animations and imported Tabuu's graphic effects onto the pac file, but if someone skilled enough in PSA would want to continue working on the project that would be awesome :-D I tried to implement some animations that Dark Samus does from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (such as her wait pose). I think the current Dark Samus PSA's are all very cool but they need a revamp since she's featured in Smash Wii U. Plus Dark Samus is totally awesome. Preferably she'd fit in a Project M environment somewhat.

If anyone wants to collaborate on improving Dark Samus, shoot me a PM! I'll send the latest pac and motion files right on over.

Some custom stuff I worked on

Wait:

Neutral B:





Moves that need to be totally redone

Up Special



Down Special (Phazon Shock Wall):



Moves in Progress

Side Special (Phazon Scattershot):

put Tabuu's machine gun GFX and it's looking good... just needs some sensible collisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKb-_EBqBr8&feature=youtu.be

Neutral B (Missile):

Down Smash (Phazon Tendril):




Videos of attacks in action:

Official footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_jjRfeuNU#t=46

Demo Match of Dark Samus AT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr5i7e9IHQQ#t=75