Ashley's PSAs: My 1st PSA ;D

Started by Ashley and Red, August 09, 2014, 06:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So, here is my PSA place, all my PSA info will be posted here. So, Here is my 1st PSA:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need to do more animation, tought...Almost all the animations are still the ones fromZelda, and otehr ones of Peach. I just did 4 of the animations. I also need help with:

-New GFX: I am using Mario's fireball and Zelda's original GFX
-Modify the value of the attacjs
-Add her SFX: I have the wavs, but BB corrupt the file songs
-New facials: I need more facials, but my PC don't run 3DS Max, Maya,etc

I'll subscribe and check this thread for more progress.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

thank you. I am now editing some of her animations to final smash

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 09, 2014, 06:21:41 PM
thank you. I am now editing some of her animations to final smash
Can you update your OP with her attacks? I mean, y'know... Basically, her PSA.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I will as soon as I can. I am wrking in other thing right now, ut  will

Alright, it's okay.
Do you have other projects in progress, or will you rather focus on this one?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i had othe, but I gave up. For now I have focus just in White Mage

I see... well then, if you need help on something, let me know.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 09, 2014, 10:11:01 PM #8 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:58:25 PM by Ashley and Red
For now, my major issue js the facials: the original hack includes just 3 facials, but the model wgere it was ripped from include 7-8 facials. I have the textures, but my C DON't run 3D modellers, then    can't add the facials. I'd need someone to do it. Thank you for your support ;D

Post Merge: August 10, 2014, 10:58:25 PM

Quick question, guys, please help me: Can I overpass a model limit? I need to add a book to her (I will find soneone to model and add it) and more 2 facials...

I will leave for a while, as I got Maya, I will train my animation skils...I promise I'll return

What do you mean by overpass a model limit? I mean you could add the book and extra facials if they're not too detailed, do you mean getting them to work ingame?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 09, 2014, 10:11:01 PM
Quick question, guys, please help me: Can I overpass a model limit? I need to add a book to her (I will find soneone to model and add it) and more 2 facials...
I dunno for the facial, but you can add the book as an External GFX... Though if you go over the limits, it'll lag the game, or worse... Making it freeze...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i hate freezes. I will try to add it as external GFX and look trought some tutorials. Thanks

August 29, 2014, 11:01:07 PM #14 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:53:03 PM by Ashley and Red
so, now I am importing the animations of her from Sports Mix. Thank to MNSG for ripping them. Well, looks like the animations don't fit the bones, what should I do to fix it?

Post Merge: August 30, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

So,I am attempting to import this animation: