Pichi's Imports and Custom models: Previews inside!

Started by Rosetta-Hime, August 17, 2014, 03:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 17, 2014, 03:06:21 PM Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:24:31 PM by Pichi-Hime
So I finally decided to make a model thread. I have a few imports that I am working on that I want to show off, and some custom models of mine.

So here goes~

Characters

Striker Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Striker Rosalina and Luma
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Planned Imports
Unmasked Sheik over Sheik
White Mage over either Peach or Zelda
Captain Toad over Ness
Hyrule Warriors Zelda over Zelda
Robin (Male and Female version) over Marth and Zelda
Striker Petey Pirhana (For PSA over Wario) over Wario
Wiggler over Yoshi
Lubba over Kind Dedede
Tanooki Peach over Peach
Tanoki Rosalina over Peach
Paper Peach over Peach


Custom Models
Shadow Queen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Palace of Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Crystal Star
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Twink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Welp, that's it so far. Let me know what you guys think





August 17, 2014, 03:52:52 PM #1 Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:08:55 PM by Ashley and Red
Hey, I have both White Mage/Pure white mage models in high quality. Just to you know, Pure White mave has a different clothe mldel than her default outfit. Also, I have ALLL facials for both. I also have ALL Paper Peach sprites from either Gamecube (old dress) and Wii (new dress+Parasol). Contact me if you want any of these.

Post Merge: August 17, 2014, 04:08:55 PM

I also have this http://keguo.deviantart.com/art/Rosalina-s-new-dress-331889286 in my old PC. It's a MMD model, tought.. And I'd need to fix myold PC to get that



Uh. The "Palace of Shadow" model you've imported is actually suppose to be "The Tower of Riddles." I just thought I should point that out there. But I love that model. Really I do. I really love the striker Rosalina and Luma the most. I hope to see you do more models like this :)


Favorite Characters: Toad and Rosalina
Favorite PSA/Model(s): Rosalina (Any PSA involving her), My own Gonzales PSA, Luma

Upcoming releasing PSA: None (Lost files to PSA I was planning on posting)

Ad #1: Got a PSA you want me to try? Or a recommendation? I will try any PSA a try. If you want me to test your PSA out, I can do that to, and give you my feedback. This is for those who want someone to test their PSA before it gets released. Just give me a message

Ad #2: Gonzales takes Music requests, but please. No sound effects requests. LOL! Anything BRSTM related I could handle.

Quote from: Gonzales on August 17, 2014, 10:45:47 PM
Uh. The "Palace of Shadow" model you've imported is actually suppose to be "The Tower of Riddles." I just thought I should point that out there. But I love that model. Really I do. I really love the striker Rosalina and Luma the most. I hope to see you do more models like this :)
Lol I know. I put it under the Palace of Shadows spoiler because it's the first place I've done. I don't think I'll make the inside of the tower, even though it'd be nice. What I have planned won't use the inside. I'm working on the first room in the palace now. I've already modeled and textured the Thousand Year Door. I may or may not have a screen shot of it today or tomorrow, but it will be soon :)

Uhm, I will open a model thread too. Looks useful and feedbackful...uhm..

*subs with Rules of Nature in the background*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

New previews!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Let me know what you guys think!

I love it. But I think you could better the star textures e.e

add shadow the hedgehog and you're good.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 19, 2014, 04:01:27 AM #11 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:29:29 AM by Esdes3
Looks pretty cool! You really made the model yourself? Then it's even more awesome!!

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2014, 12:26:18 AM
add shadow the hedgehog and you're good.
^dis
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 18, 2014, 10:44:15 PM
New previews!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Let me know what you guys think!
Would you like the textures ripped from the game? Looks great so far, but my being a perfectionist, the door bugs me a little bit, but that's probably just me. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh, the Door I ripped myself. Trust me, I'm going to remake it from scratch. But yes, I'd love to have even more texture rips from the game, if you don't mind. :)

I'd like to point out that The Textures Resource has rips from the game for most (if not all) of the areas in the game. They seem to lack alpha transparency, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem given the art style.
Click for my stuff: