Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tommy, the green dragon ranger  (Read 3469 times)
zeno503
Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 05, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »

Ok I know the title is saying a lot on its own but Im posting this up cause I just can't get this done without it looking like crap. I'm using the scorpion-captain falcon model to get the green ranger in brawl. Unfortunately my huge fan-ness of the power rangers isn't enough to make this texture look good at all. Here are some pics for you guys:

Pretty bad huh? Yeah amateur texture here so I'm asking for help from anyone who's fan enough and well enough at texturing to make this a whole lot better. It's been talked about for ages about a power ranger texture but I've seen no action so I'm hoping this will spark a little light somewhere. Here are the files in my pcs if it's wanted or needed:

ghostofherooftime
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:52:09 AM »

it's actually better than you're giving yourself credit for  but i would definitely love to see someone touch this up

This is my sig... why are you looking at it?  Don't you have anything better to do?  i mean honestly!

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 02:37:43 PM »

Yeah it's really not bad, but have you considered doing this over the master chief model instead? It seems like it would be easier and come out better since it's smooth. I'd look for the Excite Biker texture in the Vault and try working on that.

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 05:53:43 PM »

Oh yeah, I haven't thought of master chief but I do think it'd would be easier on the bike rider falcon. Alright I'll try that, and thanks for the props I've been working on my photoshop skills but i use gimp due to no cash, ugh, and well it's just hard to do this on my labtop pad. I'm sure it would still be hard on a mouse or like even those styluses for drawing on computers but I bet I'd have this done a lot better if I had that. Anyways still looking (hoping) for someone to help with this.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: