Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Hey, if you don't mind, I'd love to help you out. I can make recolors, and I'm learning modeling & animating. Whaddya say? :)

Post Merge: September 16, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

And also, do you plan on adding on to the roster using BrawlEX? Or are you replacing some of the original roster? Thanks. :D

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

can i take your Mario and add better textures and recolors to it Junior64570?

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 17, 2014, 02:05:14 AM
can i take your Mario and add better textures and recolors to it Junior64570?

If he decides that you may, feel free to use any of my Luigi textures here for that, including the recolors. :)

Quote from: SSBXReal on September 16, 2014, 04:30:16 PM
Nice animations! BTW powerofthe17, Have you started on my Young Link Model?
yes I have I have his body and kegs a head done all I need to do is his arms sword shield and sheath :D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

If you going to put ssb4 music to the Project, there is a Playlist with the soundtrack of Super Smash Bros for 3ds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1x7L0lGRU&list=PL0YN3mEp0MJPH9AsLfRf0LlYkdqB7WprK&index=94

Post Merge: September 17, 2014, 08:07:49 AM

Im trying to do the Master Core Final Destination background
(Yes, Pac Man it's a Mario clone) :af:

Quote from: RAPWNED on September 16, 2014, 11:04:34 PM
Hey, if you don't mind, I'd love to help you out. I can make recolors, and I'm learning modeling & animating. Whaddya say? :)

Post Merge: September 16, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

And also, do you plan on adding on to the roster using BrawlEX? Or are you replacing some of the original roster? Thanks. :D
Sure! We could use some more help. :)
And yes, we're using BrawlEx for everything, and not replacing/deleting any of the original characters, whether they're included in SSB4 or not. (Ice Climbers, Snake, Ivysaur, etc.)

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 17, 2014, 06:18:43 AM
Im trying to do the Master Core Final Destination background
(Yes, Pac Man it's a Mario clone) :af:

Nice job! I've always liked that background. ;)
Remember to put that background on the single-player FD, not the multiplayer one. I've heard boundary lines are different, so that means there have to be 2 FDs implemented in SSBB; One for multiplayer, and one for singleplayer.
:)

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 17, 2014, 02:05:14 AM
can i take your Mario and add better textures and recolors to it Junior64570?
Actually, I'm doing Mario already, but you can do recolors for Fox!
Also, I knew about that model for a while. It's even the one we're using for the PSA, If we can't get a model from SSB4 rom that Boobsey has.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And, if anyone knows how to edit articles (FE Mario's Fireball), please tell me how! ;)

Alright! Thanks! Is there anything you need me to do now?

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED


Whatever you need me to do. For example, I could try making PSAs for Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, and such, and I could make recolors also.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

yup ah gonna leave the better version cough cough ahem! XD

             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Do you take additional characters to be added? If so, I have a list of who I want to see:

Definites: Sora, Kairi, Shiro, Tails, Roll, Wreck-it Ralph, Wonder Red, Spider-Man, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Hinata Hyuga (via Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3), Heihachi [due to Tekken Tag Tournament Wii U] and Pyrrha
Maybes (from Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal): Sly Cooper, Ratchet, Jak & Daxter, Parappa, Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Cole MacGrath, Evil Cole MacGrath, Dante, Big Daddy, Spike, Fat Princess, Isaac Clarke and Kat (Gravity Rush)

Heh, looks amazing, so far.
Thank you for taking out Rob, sir.
Will Dark Pit have his own Voice package?
Will they all have their own Voice Packcage?

I'd like to help, I can do Texturing and animation swapping..
But only on a good day, when I am not feeling iffy...

Quote from: Toonwriter73 on September 18, 2014, 04:16:52 AM
Do you take additional characters to be added? If so, I have a list of who I want to see:

Definites: Sora, Kairi, Shiro, Tails, Roll, Wreck-it Ralph, Wonder Red, Spider-Man, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Hinata Hyuga (via Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3), Heihachi [due to Tekken Tag Tournament Wii U] and Pyrrha
Maybes (from Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal): Sly Cooper, Ratchet, Jak & Daxter, Parappa, Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Cole MacGrath, Evil Cole MacGrath, Dante, Big Daddy, Spike, Fat Princess, Isaac Clarke and Kat (Gravity Rush)
Sorry, only characters that are in SSB4, and Mewtwo and Roy because of P:M.

Quote from: RAPWNED on September 18, 2014, 12:03:15 AM
Whatever you need me to do. For example, I could try making PSAs for Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, and such, and I could make recolors also.
Well, you could do Yoshi's recolors. (Remember, the egg's colors change with Yoshi now)
:) Or, if you feel like doing someone else, just tell me. :)

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 18, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
Heh, looks amazing, so far.
Thank you for taking out Rob, sir.
Will Dark Pit have his own Voice package?
Will they all have their own Voice Packcage?

I'd like to help, I can do Texturing and animation swapping..
But only on a good day, when I am not feeling iffy...
OK. And did I really forget R.O.B.? He's in the new one...
Well, if you're not feeling iffy, you can do textures of one of the FE characters,
or you could do Ness.

Well, maybe- just maybe if Tails and Wonder Red were confirmed as DLC characters for SSB4, would you change your mind about those two?