Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think you can edit target test to make it look like smash run

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 07:04:21 PM

Hey, i made a Wii u texture for Fox, i will put ingame previews soon   ;D

Wow, nice! I could never do that having fox with so many texture parts, but you really made it look like the real thing! :) Keep up the good work! If you wanna do more textures of Fox, here's something to base them off of:

(Source: Crackin355 at imgur)

P.S. Wooflezz already did the 8th color.

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 10:52:47 PM

P.S.S. Did you base it off of the CSP image? That's how I do mine.



(Pic Heavy)

Well, I took the time to combine me and ShadowLuigi_NG's textures to make this magical thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hai

Nice Job! Except, for the final version of Dr. Mario's Final Smash, it needs to be 2 pills circling each other and moving at the same time, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvj9eWNuJkE
Skip to 0:34 to see it.
           M  S

...But no one said this was the final version. Keep up the good work!

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

How do I add a poll to this topic? I tried making one, but at the top it said "Post new topic", even though it showed the poll things (question, option 1, etc.)

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 15, 2014, 01:29:42 PM
How do I add a poll to this topic? I tried making one, but at the top it said "Post new topic", even though it showed the poll things (question, option 1, etc.)

It should be at the bottom. :)

Yeah, It was going to be alot like Dr Mario's FS in game, I'll try my best to make it diffferent.
hai

Here are some screenshots of the Luigi recolors I did:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, I posted a new poll!

Question: Who should we work on first?
Option 1: Newcomers
Option 2: Veterans

And soon, there'll be a pic of the day! (Maybe)

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 07:17:35 PM

Quote from: SSBXReal on September 15, 2014, 11:04:23 AM
(Pic Heavy)

Well, I took the time to combine me and ShadowLuigi_NG's textures to make this magical thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Actually, I think Sonic's face, ears, arms, and chest need to have a little more saturation. No offense.

Oh, and so far we have 50% 50% on our new poll. Newcomers, or veterans? I voted newcomers. :)


welp just gonna leave this here ahh! cough cough!



yup cough cough wait1 animation coughhhhhh!!!!

BOOM!
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Nice animations! BTW powerofthe17, Have you started on my Young Link Model?
hai