Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 31, 2014, 06:27:34 PM
Love TL, but the hair shape bothers me. It could just be me. You're getting much better.

----

Progress!


The head just doesn't seem right to me, I don't know why

I know, I had the official picture on my phone at the side when modeling and texturing. I need to make the head longer and his right bang large enough to cover part of his right brow.


It's because all the rest of the model has texture, but the head is just color, with no lighting on it, other than slight. Me thinks that when he's done, he was planning on rimlighting the head only or somethng.

Anything metal and his hair. The Mii's head is already plain but the hair has shine. I don't want to simply relybon Brawl's lighting for it.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 31, 2014, 06:27:34 PM
Love TL, but the hair shape bothers me. It could just be me. You're getting much better.

----

Progress!


Nice! Looks great!
P.S. We have a forums now, thanks to Boobsey. :)
w11.zetaboards.com/PSS4/index/
I would appreciate it if everyone on the team made an account. I'll PM Boobsey about who will be staff, pack creators, admins, etc.

Toon Link is now done, Working on a secret character now.
hai

sorry that i've been quite latley guys just been working on bug fixes for little mac btw did anyone have fun with little mac so far?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on October 31, 2014, 10:58:32 PM
sorry that i've been quite latley guys just been working on bug fixes for little mac btw did anyone have fun with little mac so far?

I need to try him, But i have heard good things about him.
hai

Is there anything I could do to help? I'm apart of this team too, you know.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on November 01, 2014, 12:20:29 AM
Is there anything I could do to help? I'm apart of this team too, you know.
sure do you do modeling? if not you can beta test and if you do psa then i'll be greatful for you helping me :) so yeah also I need people to help me with gfx sooo yeah
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on November 01, 2014, 01:01:47 AM
sure do you do modeling? if not you can beta test and if you do psa then i'll be greatful for you helping me :) so yeah also I need people to help me with gfx sooo yeah

I can't mode for the life of me. Plus, I can't get 3DS Max. So, I can't do modeling or PSAs....

But, I could do testing. Do I need to setup a completely seperate mod from what I'm doing right now?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Ok guys! Time for me to reveal the secret character!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hai

Nice job on the colors! :D
It looks like it needs just a little texture added. Just a teency weency.

WOW. That looks amazing!!
Are you going to do the recolors?

November 01, 2014, 06:52:43 PM #689 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 06:57:41 PM by Real
Quote from: Junior64570 on November 01, 2014, 04:52:09 PM
WOW. That looks amazing!!
Are you going to do the recolors?

Yep. Recolors are pretty fun when your PSD file is set up in a certain way.

EDIT: Do the blues need to be brighter?
hai