Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 01, 2014, 08:13:07 PM #690 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:18:05 PM by Izumo
Quote from: Real on November 01, 2014, 06:52:43 PM
Yep. Recolors are pretty fun when your PSD file is set up in a certain way.

EDIT: Do the blues need to be brighter?

Yes. I think the blue stripes on his shirt needs to be lighter, along with his pants. ( I have the game right in front of me on my desk.) Also I think the black in his hair needs to be a LITTLE more lighter, other than that....great job! Oh yeah...I've also noticed that Ness' head in this game is noticeably "thinner" in Smash 4, will vertexes be needed?

November 01, 2014, 08:23:48 PM #691 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:36:15 PM by Real
Quote from: Izumo on November 01, 2014, 08:13:07 PM
Yes. I think the blue stripes on his shirt needs to be lighter, along with his pants. ( I have the game right in front of me on my desk.) Also I think the black in his hair needs to be a LITTLE more lighter, other than that....great job! Oh yeah...I've also noticed that Ness' head in this game is noticeably "thinner" in Smash 4, will vertexes be needed?

Nope, I know how to make his head thinner just through Brawlbox.
hai

I am literally having the worst day ever, period, guys. All my work on Yoshi's animations: Gone. Eveything I did, over 30 hours of work gone, all because of a stupid blue screen. I had to completely reinstall the O.S. of my PC, and get all of the programs back. Luckily, I already re downloaded Photoshop and BrawlBox, which are the main two I need, but man... it sucks. Well, I'll be re-animating Yoshi this weekend. Thank goodness I put some of the colors in the Dropbox. (But stupidly, not the animations...) I'm really sorry, guys. :(

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Quote from: RAPWNED on November 01, 2014, 09:38:51 PM
I am literally having the worst day ever, period, guys. All my work on Yoshi's animations: Gone. Eveything I did, over 30 hours of work gone, all because of a stupid blue screen. I had to completely reinstall the O.S. of my PC, and get all of the programs back. Luckily, I already re downloaded Photoshop and BrawlBox, which are the main two I need, but man... it sucks. Well, I'll be re-animating Yoshi this weekend. Thank goodness I put some of the colors in the Dropbox. (But stupidly, not the animations...) I'm really sorry, guys. :(


Oh my.. Thats pretty bad, Feel pretty sorry right now. Hope you can re-create those animations ASAP.
hai

Quote from: Real on November 01, 2014, 09:41:59 PM

Oh my.. Thats pretty bad, Feel pretty sorry right now. Hope you can re-create those animations ASAP.
Thanks, man. I'll be working hard to see if I can hopefully re-do the animations by next week.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

November 02, 2014, 01:07:09 AM #695 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 01:08:24 AM by Junior64570
Quote from: RAPWNED on November 01, 2014, 09:38:51 PM
I am literally having the worst day ever, period, guys. All my work on Yoshi's animations: Gone. Eveything I did, over 30 hours of work gone, all because of a stupid blue screen. I had to completely reinstall the O.S. of my PC, and get all of the programs back. Luckily, I already re downloaded Photoshop and BrawlBox, which are the main two I need, but man... it sucks. Well, I'll be re-animating Yoshi this weekend. Thank goodness I put some of the colors in the Dropbox. (But stupidly, not the animations...) I'm really sorry, guys. :(
That's terrible! How'd it happen?
(Don't want this to be a spam thread, so you can PM me about it)
At least you got the recolors in Dropbox... It's okay though, we never really had a schedule anyway. :)
Take all the time you need.

[EDIT: I know it's a blue screen, but I mean how'd the stupid blue screen happen.]

November 02, 2014, 01:56:47 AM #696 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 02:43:41 PM by RAPWNED
Guess I should Show everyone Yoshi's colors, then. :D





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 01:58:35 AM

Oops, forgot to add this.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

I even have a Render!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

its weird... i hear things like "the newcommer PSAs are our top priority" then i see this in the vault

Project: Super Smash 4 - Mario -     Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Kirby -      Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Fox-         Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Pikachu -  Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Luigi -       Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Squirtle -  Texture

Contradict much?

just bustin balls cuz i cant sleep LOL
god noes i cant do better (well i can do textures...but still)
master a newcomer PSA before you do anything else. ever herd of divide and conquer? work on something and complete it to 100% then move on. by the time thats done someone else (that probably isnt even in the team) will more than likely have resources ready and waiting you.
i recognize the team has done awesome things like little mac villager and shulk.. and i congratulate you....on getting nearly 3/4ths of a singe PSA done. I think I can speak for everyone in the vault when I say doing things like making kirby's shoes a slightly brighter pink should be your very....VERY last priority.

Can I also become a texturer on the team? I see they're some open slots!  :af:

Quote from: Izumo on November 02, 2014, 01:13:11 PM
Can I also become a texturer on the team? I see they're some open slots!  :af:
Well, It's up to Junior, but I'm sure that we'd all love for you to be on the team. :)

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

November 02, 2014, 02:29:37 PM #700 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 02:31:54 PM by windhunter7
Quote from: KWVance on November 02, 2014, 12:18:19 PM
its weird... i hear things like "the newcommer PSAs are our top priority" then i see this in the vault

Project: Super Smash 4 - Mario -     Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Kirby -      Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Fox-         Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Pikachu -  Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Luigi -       Texture
Project: Super Smash 4 - Squirtle -  Texture

Contradict much?

just bustin balls cuz i cant sleep LOL
god noes i cant do better (well i can do textures...but still)
master a newcomer PSA before you do anything else. ever herd of divide and conquer? work on something and complete it to 100% then move on. by the time thats done someone else (that probably isnt even in the team) will more than likely have resources ready and waiting you.
i recognize the team has done awesome things like little mac villager and shulk.. and i congratulate you....on getting nearly 3/4ths of a singe PSA done. I think I can speak for everyone in the vault when I say doing things like making kirby's shoes a slightly brighter pink should be your very....VERY last priority.


Almost all of those ones that you mentioned do have PSAs, though; I think Pikachu is the only one who doesn't. :-

Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 02:31:54 PM

Nvm, only Kirby and Luigi have the PSAs.


Quote from: KWVance on November 02, 2014, 05:28:22 PM
the newcommer PSAs are our top priority
We don't have models yet. (We're working on it, though)
They are our top priority, but currently it is impossible. We have the models, but they're not decrypted, imported, rigged, and even if they were, it is illegal to use them until October of next year. We can try with custom models though if you want, like we are with Little Mac and Pac-Man. Pac-Man's model is still WIP, and most of the models we want to use need permission which is VERY highly unlikely, mainly with Mega Man because there's already a moveset for him. If anyone could be a little more patient without criticizing we might be able to get a character done.
There's a note though:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Izumo on November 02, 2014, 01:13:11 PM
Can I also become a texturer on the team? I see they're some open slots!  :af:
Quote from: RAPWNED on November 02, 2014, 02:04:34 PM
Well, It's up to Junior, but I'm sure that we'd all love for you to be on the team. :)
"all" means all! Welcome to the texturers' room!
There's an important question though, do you have Photoshop or GIMP?
And if you don't that's still okay. But if you have Photoshop, I recommend you to read Taiko's Smash 3 Tutorial, it's great. :)

I have GIMP. And I already know how to texture.(Have already done a bunch of textures lately) So I think I'll do just fine!  ;D

Post Merge: November 02, 2014, 08:29:27 PM

For my first texture, I think wanna start with Marth. :kdance: If that's okay.

Sure! Then I'll do his PSA. Good luck, and welcome again! I'm off to update the OP. :)