Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Have the actual text say "Alph" instead of having it part of the CSP



Have some prgress on the CSPs while I'm here
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

You can do that? Is it a code or part of brawlex? I was completely unaware there was a different way of changing the text.


I have one question about those CSPs: Why on earth is Dr. Mario over the Pokemon Trainer?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 20, 2014, 11:25:25 PM
I have one question about those CSPs: Why on earth is Dr. Mario over the Pokemon Trainer?
In project m, mewtwo is there. It's just easier to replace his CSPs.

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 20, 2014, 11:25:25 PM
I have one question about those CSPs: Why on earth is Dr. Mario over the Pokemon Trainer?
It's just for testing, I'm gonna release them all as a zip with the images
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Ahh, Okay! I just thought it was weird that Dr. Mario was over the Pokemon Trainer instead of regular Mario. :P

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Quote from: Wooflezz on September 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
I need more assignments give me more! Hehe, so I can actually help more :3
You can do Zelda. :) Remember, these are the Smash 4 colors; Not just more vibrant textures for brawl! ;) Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Quote from: Boobsey on September 20, 2014, 11:29:18 PM
It's just for testing, I'm gonna release them all as a zip with the images
Ok. However we ARE replacing PKMN Trainer's CSP with Mewtwo's. ;)
Oh, and, I'm all done with the character select icons! ;D
Here's previews:
http://imgur.com/a/AcSoR#0
I might do the cut characters/mewtwo and roy tomorrow, depending on who knows what.
Also, I feel like doing some easy characters to texture and make recolors for, mainly charizard. So, that's what I'm gonna do right now. :)

Looks great Junior.
CSPs should be done by tomorrow. I guess we'll use Brawls for the cut chars(Lucas, Snake ect.)
Also I might do Smash 4's menu buttons after this, who knows
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Ooohhh!! Nice! Can I use some of them for my Project?? I'll be sure to credit you for them!!

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 12:46:04 AM

All right! The Sonic textures are done! Who should I do next? I'm on a roll!!!  :sonic:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Could we see a preview of em?
I'd like to see em since I'm doing CSPs and all
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Junior, please look through my posts, I had a question and it remains unanswered.

All right, How about I just give you the download link, Boobsey?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 01:00:17 AM
All right, How about I just give you the download link, Boobsey?
sure thing, just PM me
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something