Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bowser has a new victory theme, but I don't think I can apply it without altering the other Mario characters themes. I'll try to find a way to alter it, but he may have to just keep his Brawl one.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 21, 2014, 06:30:01 PM
Bowser has a new victory theme, but I don't think I can apply it without altering the other Mario characters themes. I'll try to find a way to alter it, but he may have to just keep his Brawl one.

There is a code to give Bowser a seperate victory theme from Mario, Luigi, and Peach. I don't know where to find it, but I will tell you when I find it.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Okay, good! I'll compile an sc_selcharacter.pac for the Project. It'll have everything, and we can use it for the private demo (which is going to be done really soon!). I wonder if powerofthe17 will send me his Little Mac PSA... I need to test it. ;)

We're going to have a LOT of codes in our codeset, I hope we can find/create the ones we need. (And, maybe recruit a coder to be on our team!) So, expect a demo sometime within the next few days! (I'm not guaranteeing anything)

I can't wait till this project is done,cause I don't have a wii u but i have a 3ds,BTW if u guys don't have a sonic model/textures u can ask this guy if you can use his if u want http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34463  :)

I just got done with them. Sorry.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 06:32:50 PM
There is a code to give Bowser a seperate victory theme from Mario, Luigi, and Peach. I don't know where to find it, but I will tell you when I find it.
Oh okay, perfect, let me know if you have any luck



Oh yeah, so the new characters are BrawlEX'd right? Would you like the new character's victory themes?

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

Also, it's kinda awkward that Brawl has so many more tracks than Sm4sh currently has. Should I just focus on a few stages or spread it around a bit?

September 21, 2014, 07:22:28 PM #294 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:25:26 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Quote from: Junior64570 on September 21, 2014, 07:06:10 PM
Wait, so you fixed the bracelets? :)

No, I did not. I'm sorry, but I said I wouldn't make them EXACTLY like their Smash 4 counterparts.

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 07:25:26 PM

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 21, 2014, 06:59:04 PM
Oh okay, perfect, let me know if you have any luck

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0 Found it! You're welcome! :D

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 21, 2014, 07:13:54 PM
Oh yeah, so the new characters are BrawlEX'd right? Would you like the new character's victory themes?

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

Also, it's kinda awkward that Brawl has so many more tracks than Sm4sh currently has. Should I just focus on a few stages or spread it around a bit?
Yes, sure! Thanks alot for helping out.
Oh! I never added you to the team! :D
Welcome!
Also, would you mind filling out our registration thing?
-Username
-Skills
-Favorite Character
-Freetime

And, I never filled that out; So for some of you who would like to know:
-Junior64570
-Texturing, Animating, PSAs, CSPs, Preview Cards
-Melee:  :kirby: :yoshi: | Brawl:  :mario: :pikachu: :falco: :sonic: | Project M:  :mewtwo: :roy: | S4 demo:  :link:
-Usually everyday, after my school's done, but I don't have many subjects of School;
Also, I'm free on weekends all day.
:laugh:

Also, I updated the roster.
P.S. Spread it around a bit.
--------------------------------
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 07:22:28 PM
No, I did not. I'm sorry, but I said I wouldn't make them EXACTLY like their Smash 4 counterparts.
Still, they should be as much like their Smash 4 counterparts as possible, that's what this project is. ;)

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 07:44:05 PM

I got a new avatar! :)

- Pikmin1211
- Music replacement, ideas, file replacement
- Mario, Olimar
- About 5 hours on weekends, weekdays it's 2



Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 08:09:30 PM

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 07:22:28 PM
No, I did not. I'm sorry, but I said I wouldn't make them EXACTLY like their Smash 4 counterparts.

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 07:25:26 PM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0 Found it! You're welcome! :D
Nice, but I have no idea what he's talking about for the individual ones.
"I discovered a new way to make the custom victory theme code individual and not effect any other characters. You just add the original theme id's in the game and replace them with the custom one's in the code. Now you dont have to add every character a victory theme you can choose any character you choose."
What is that supposed to mean? I have no idea.


I honestly didn't know, either. Maybe I can see if I can find a different explanation??

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 08:17:43 PM
I honestly didn't know, either. Maybe I can see if I can find a different explanation??
I figured it out, nvm. Still a pain in the arse though.

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 08:30:13 PM

And... done. Should work. I have the code as a txt and Bowser's new victory song. Do we already have the RSBE code? If not, we need that too.
I'm also done the soundtrack. Well, sort of. I don't know what to do with music from Xenoblade, Punch Out, etc. Any ideas?

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 21, 2014, 08:22:39 PM

And... done. Should work. I have the code as a txt and Bowser's new victory song. Do we already have the RSBE code? If not, we need that too.
I'm also done the soundtrack. Well, sort of. I don't know what to do with music from Xenoblade, Punch Out, etc. Any ideas?

Maybe we can use the Stage Expansion for some of the new stages?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99