Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 09:04:20 PM
Maybe we can use the Stage Expansion for some of the new stages?
We could also do that thing I said earlier abut Omega stages.

Well, lets see how many stages there are in the 3DS version ( excluding Omega Forms)

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 09:22:33 PM
Well, lets see how many stages there are in the 3DS version ( excluding Omega Forms)

Smash 3ds has 29 stages



Okay. Remember, we have to add the WiiU ones, too. ;)
I forgot to work on Charizard, so I'll make sure I do that now by doing it now.

Yoshi is close to completion! I just need to finish up some animations, and he'll be done.

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

Also, what should I work on when Yoshi is done?

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED


Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 21, 2014, 10:43:33 PM
Little Mac over Marth? oh...

Lol. X D
Good luck on porting it. ;)
I'm working on Charizard's preset, (the XCF file I base the textures off of),
and I'm VERY close to being done! :laugh:
...On the first texture file, that is. :P
So, Charizard will fire it up soon!

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 21, 2014, 10:43:33 PM
Little Mac over Marth? oh...

that's throne I have lol :D but yeah just a little update had to do some I nation fixes in game I also have to add his other animation then code specials and his ko meter which is posble now :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Here are all the stages we know are on Wii U: Battlefield, Final Destination, Boxing Ring, Mushroom Kingdom U (transforming stage), Skyloft (similar to Delfino Plaza), Halberd, Pyroshpere, Wily Castle, Pac-Land, Windy Hill Zone, Garu Plain, Castle Siege, Coliseum, Wii Fit Studio, Town and City, Pilotwings, Mario Galaxy, Garden of Hope, Palutena's Temple, And a stage based off the Kalos Pokemon League.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Alright, here is an important message: I am not going to be here all week. I'm going to be at school, and I'm going on a trip this weekend, so do not expect to hear from me until Sunday. SUPAHSAWNIK99, out. Peace!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 11:52:52 PM
Here are all the stages we know are on Wii U: Battlefield, Final Destination, Boxing Ring, Mushroom Kingdom U (transforming stage), Skyloft (similar to Delfino Plaza), Halberd, Pyroshpere, Wily Castle, Pac-Land, Windy Hill Zone, Garu Plain, Castle Siege, Coliseum, Wii Fit Studio, Town and City, Pilotwings, Mario Galaxy, Garden of Hope, Palutena's Temple, And a stage based off the Kalos Pokemon League.
Some of those are also on 3ds so

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 21, 2014, 11:33:47 PM
Lol. X D
Good luck on porting it. ;)
I'm working on Charizard's preset, (the XCF file I base the textures off of),
and I'm VERY close to being done! :laugh:
...On the first texture file, that is. :P
So, Charizard will fire it up soon!
I need to put Little mac model over marth? i don't know how to do that... but i will try anyway