Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 06:01:51 PM
The project is neither to replicate SSB4, nor is it to replace it; it is simply to make a Sm4sh-styled version of Brawl, with added characters, for those who can't afford/can't get Sm4sh, or like Project M or any other forms of modding like that.

Wait, we're making a PM version?
*hype intensifies*


Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 25, 2014, 08:34:05 PM
Wait, we're making a PM version?
*hype intensifies*

I meant using the characters with the PM codeset, which you don't need anything additional to make. :P




Okay, I found a placeholder for Rosalina and Luma.
It was made by Fquintanilla14.
It has her SSB4 moveset, moving Luma included.
It's really well, I think we should use it.
It's not completely finished though.
Link here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rtlvq0c506a8lq/Rosetta%20%26%20Chiko%20-%20Demo.zip?dl=0

Quote from: Umbalite on September 25, 2014, 10:25:54 PM
Okay, I found a placeholder for Rosalina and Luma.
It was made by Fquintanilla14.
It has her SSB4 moveset, moving Luma included.
It's really well, I think we should use it.
It's not completely finished though.
Link here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rtlvq0c506a8lq/Rosetta%20%26%20Chiko%20-%20Demo.zip?dl=0
Maybe, but we're a little big on creation (we want to make most of it by ourselves). And like I said earlier I'll think about it. ;)

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 25, 2014, 09:56:53 PM
Finished Strap Menu :)

Cool!


Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 26, 2014, 01:18:43 AM
65% of progress on Pac-Man :)  :kdance:

This looks awesome! I can get the sprites for you for his PSA. But only on Sunday.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

If you want, i can do the Project Official Web :)

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 10:48:50 AM

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 25, 2014, 11:51:30 PM
Maybe, but we're a little big on creation (we want to make most of it by ourselves). And like I said earlier I'll think about it. ;)
Cool!
Better than ever :D

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 26, 2014, 10:22:34 AM
If you want, i can do the Project Official Web :)

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 10:48:50 AM
Better than ever :D

This.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018



so who wants to handle BPs?
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something