Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on October 03, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
~eye starts twitching~ I am so ready. I'm not getting my copy until about 3:30 tomorrow. I have frikin' school.

IKR? I hafta wait till like 4:15 ;-;

OH, guys, look what I made!

The world is finally complete...
Oh, and THE GAME IS OUT!!!

....stupid rain.

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 03, 2014, 02:26:07 PM
OH, guys, look what I made!

The world is finally complete...
Oh, and THE GAME IS OUT!!!

....stupid rain.


Don't remind me....
a few more hours of waiting, and the weekend is mine! Haha!  :af: :af: :af: :af:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I'll take it that I was the first one here to get the game and an XL. Funny, Sm4sh was the only thing that conviced me to really want a 3DS. I'll play it soon and will hopefully be able to provide some accurate things. However, I cannot do much as we are focused on the Wii U one more.. maybe I'll do 3DS versions. With it having different texture styles and proportions for certain characters.


Hey guys, Lucario and M-Lucario are on models resource now. Link, I think we should this.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

I haven't been able to put it down all yesterday and today.... Please help me.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Quote from: RAPWNED on October 05, 2014, 01:57:31 AM
I haven't been able to put it down all yesterday and today.... Please help me.

Sorry, too busy enjoying the epicness that is Smash 4. :D

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

So lets get back on topic
I ripped the character announcer calls, someone is ripping X&Ys models that we should rigg
And finally, I'm redoing my Meta Kirby.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

1. My username is hoogachakka
2. Even though I just signed up, I have been practicing moveset and texture making, but I am better at moveset making. I could possibly rig and import models, but I'm not sure. Also, wouldn't it be easier to export models from SSB4s ROM itself?
3. My favorite SSB character is Captain Falcon
4. I am free everyday, but on weekdays it goes: Monday 3-4 PM, 8-10 PM. Tuesday it's 3-4:30 PM, 5:30-10 PM, Wednesday: 3-4 PM, 8-10 PM, Thursday: 3-4 PM, 7-10 PM, Friday: 3-4 PM, 5:45-7 PM, 9 PM-12 AM, and on weekends I'm free all day (Most of the time)

OK, I have the moveset for Kirby done. Even with his Hammer Flip technique.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Looks like you've guys have gotten a new competition.  :-\

-Project Super Smash 4 for 3DS/Wii U Brawl Edition

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on October 05, 2014, 09:03:12 PM
OK, I have the moveset for Kirby done. Even with his Hammer Flip technique.
Nice! I might do Pit and Dark Pit soon, once we can get the textures/models done.

Also, I think I'll finish the Battle Portraits soon.
After that, I'll do Pit, Dark Pit, Wario, R.O.B., Mario, Greninja, and possibly Lucina and Marth.
But for now, Battle Portraits. I got finished with Toon Link's too.

Izumo,they would be way better than a newb who cant do anything but get hacks and put them in the game,idk how to do half the stuff they do and i will probably be helping them out now with the project,im hoping someone can teach me the ways of all the hacking of smash lol
ThePoisonMirage :kdance: :)