Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


I want to make a pac-man moveset & animation, if that's OK

Just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:)
hai


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 15, 2014, 03:33:14 PM
Looks pretty cool, but the hair needs less detail.

Well, i got nothin' else to do. So i'll do that the now.
hai

To me, the hair looks fine; the only thing I'd change would be to just have a glowier version of the Brawl belt, and the tunic to not have its own texture like that, but to have the Brawl texture in that same new color. Then I think it would look like the Sm4sh one. ;D

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 15, 2014, 11:27:32 AM
Just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:)

Looks good! I like it! Could I do re colors?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on October 15, 2014, 04:41:17 PM
Looks good! I like it! Could I do re colors?

I've already done all 8 recolors.

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 15, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
To me, the hair looks fine; the only thing I'd change would be to just have a glowier version of the Brawl belt, and the tunic to not have its own texture like that, but to have the Brawl texture in that same new color. Then I think it would look like the Sm4sh one. ;D

I tried that, But it just looks too realistic. Its better to make your own folds and shades.


Im making SSB4 Adult Link the now! :D
hai


A few!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hai


Also guys, i have a few alt ideas for Toon Link.

We could texture him to look like his Outset Clothes. like Link's Skyward Clothes. Or..

Someone could vertex hack him to look like Young Link. Similar to KTH's hack.
hai

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 15, 2014, 05:10:36 PM
Also guys, i have a few alt ideas for Toon Link.

We could texture him to look like his Outset Clothes. like Link's Skyward Clothes. Or..

Someone could vertex hack him to look like Young Link. Similar to KTH's hack.

Young Link is a separate character entirely; but with the idea of two alts for him(I kinda agree with you on that), I'd say use the really-well done Outset Link somewhere on the Vault(Or at least I could swear there was one), and for the other alt, and for the Skyward Sword Tunic Toon Link, you could use Skyward Sword Link's textures(Maybe play it safe and ask for permission) and reposition them to be in the same places as Toon Link's textures. ;D

Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 05:35:52 PM

The Skyward Sword Link had preview pics when I downloaded it; it just doesn't now, but it is SS Link. ;)

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 15, 2014, 05:33:50 PM
Young Link is a separate character entirely; but with the idea of two alts for him(I kinda agree with you on that), I'd say use the really-well done Outset Link somewhere on the Vault(Or at least I could swear there was one), and for the other alt, and for the Skyward Sword Tunic Toon Link, you could use Skyward Sword Link's textures(Maybe play it safe and ask for permission) and reposition them to be in the same places as Toon Link's textures. ;D

Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 05:35:52 PM

The Skyward Sword Link had preview pics when I downloaded it; it just doesn't now, but it is SS Link. ;)


What i meant was like Link's skyward sword outfit at the start of the game.

Kinda hard to explain

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=36025



i meant something like this, But for Toon Link with Outset Textures,

Also, it would be more of a Toon Young Link then turning him into actual Young Link.


Speaking of Link...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




hai