Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Scout on October 17, 2014, 04:25:47 AM
I dont recomend overlay much, its too intense and it works for metalic textures most of the time. Try hardlight or softlight and edit the transparency.You'll nail the effect, feel confident about the tweakings! For the mouth... Did you tried color picker?

Heyo Scout, long time no speak. That is an awesome avatar ( fav sm4sh Bowser recolor). Nice to see you back on.


Quote from: Scout on October 17, 2014, 04:25:47 AM
I dont recomend overlay much, its too intense and it works for metalic textures most of the time. Try hardlight or softlight and edit the transparency.You'll nail the effect, feel confident about the tweakings! For the mouth... Did you tried color picker?

Yes, But im starting the skin & mouth over. Because its hard for the skin to get the exact effect. I also think i should remake the master sword.
hai

I don't think you should remake the master sword, I think you should remake the mouth and his hair.
:>.>:
Quote from: SSBXReal on October 17, 2014, 07:30:22 AM
Yes, But im starting the skin & mouth over. Because its hard for the skin to get the exact effect. I also think i should remake the master sword.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 17, 2014, 05:34:27 AM
Heyo Scout, long time no speak. That is an awesome avatar ( fav sm4sh Bowser recolor). Nice to see you back on.

'sup NG! I was around all the time, but I limited my posts to the bv section ever since I retired brawl hacking. I decided to now aid this thread just like I did with Mirage back then... seeing these guys need feedback, as long as they accept it, I'll be happy to help.

This is also my favorite bowser, next to dark bowser : P

Quote from: Izumo on October 17, 2014, 11:49:21 AM
I don't think you should remake the master sword...

He needs to do so actually, it would look inconsistent with the rest of the model's textures.

Quote from: Izumo on October 17, 2014, 02:09:53 AM
Are they any slots open for model importing? If so I could join the team.

Sure! That'd be cool to have more model importers, because we need to import Sm4sh models for every character, and that might take a while with only 3, so welcome!

Quote from: hoogachakka on October 17, 2014, 02:45:36 AM
I could make an animation for the mii fighter, when ShadowLuigi~NG~ is finished
Okay.

Alright guys, How close am i to finishing?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




hai

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 17, 2014, 05:25:32 PM
Alright guys, How close am i to finishing?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





It looks a lot better, but if you look at the ssb4 model on google images, you can see that there's still a tiny bit of work to be done. The master sword for example, has a lighter shade of blue. Other than some things, it's good.

Literally just fixed the Master Sword there the now.XD

By the way, Are we making our own CSPS or are we using Smash 4 CSPS?
hai

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 17, 2014, 05:40:32 PM
Literally just fixed the Master Sword there the now.XD

By the way, Are we making our own CSPS or are we using Smash 4 CSPS?
I think we're using smash 4 csps, but don't take my word for it. I think it would save a lot of time to do that

We're using Smash 4 CSPs. Remember, Boobsey did all that work getting them for us.  :)

Sweet! Do what you want with it, but I think it's done. Oh, SSBXReal, do you have a Dropbox account? I need to share the PSS4 Dropbox folder with everyone, so I need their dropbox account usernames/e-mails. :)

And one more thing, can I do the recolors?

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 17, 2014, 05:42:26 PM
We're using Smash 4 CSPs. Remember, Boobsey did all that work getting them for us.  :)

Sweet! Do what you want with it, but I think it's done. Oh, SSBXReal, do you have a Dropbox account? I need to share the PSS4 Dropbox folder with everyone, so I need their dropbox account usernames/e-mails. :)

And one more thing, can I do the recolors?


I am too excited for the recolors, Im sorry. :(

Wont it be difficult for ALTS and their CSPS?  I already have a Toon Link CSP saved, But Boobsey did go through all that trouble..

So much thoughts right now. I will upload it to the Dropbox account soon along with his PSA,(Yay!)
hai

I think that after the toon link and mii fighters, we can do a duck hunt dog model

Post Merge: October 17, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

Also, for the mii fighters, I think that the alts should be the brawler, swordfighter, and gunner, or something like pokemon trainer where you choose which one

Quote from: hoogachakka on October 17, 2014, 05:47:18 PM
I think that after the toon link and mii fighters, we can do a duck hunt dog model

Post Merge: October 17, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

Also, for the mii fighters, I think that the alts should be the brawler, swordfighter, and gunner, or something like pokemon trainer where you choose which one

Sadly, that is not the case if we want to use their respective weapons. The gunner will mostly likely start over zero suit and the brawler may be fox. Falcon is a posibility, but that will need bone edits. I may put him over Falcon.


No, Brawler's over Mario, Gunner's over Lucas (or Peach), and Swordfighter's over Link. Remember we have to take BrawlEx' ExModules into account, and we don't have ZSS C. Falcon or Fox yet...
...Still.

(That's okay about the recolors, Real. Wait, you didn't give me your Dropbox thingy yet... the shared folders thing only works across dropbox accounts, sorry.)

However, I've heard PhantomWings is updating the BrawlEx Clone Engine VERY SOON! I'm so excited! ;D

I'm updating Fox with CSPs, BPs, Stock Icons, organized Fighter Files, and Wooflezz' Wolf Alternate.

P.S. ShadowLuigi~NG~, I still need help with the model importing... please? It'll get the models done faster. :)

Post Merge: October 17, 2014, 06:45:35 PM

One more thing, I accidentally sent everyone the e-mail and password to MY Dropbox account. Big "whoops" there... :P
But anyways I'm going to need everyone's Dropbox e-mail... I bet I can find some of them by downloading hacks though.

OK, I guess being gone for a while does have its perks. XD

Ok, so, I can't make a dropbox account, so, Junior, I'm gonna PM my finished stuff to you! Then, you can drop it in the account for all to use! Also, I use Mediafire. Like I said, I'm going to send everything I work on to Junior.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99