Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Izumo on October 17, 2014, 06:55:19 PM
Is this project using brawlex?
Yes.

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on October 17, 2014, 06:49:34 PM
OK, I guess being gone for a while does have its perks. XD

Ok, so, I can't make a dropbox account, so, Junior, I'm gonna PM my finished stuff to you! Then, you can drop it in the account for all to use! Also, I use Mediafire. Like I said, I'm going to send everything I work on to Junior.
Yeah, you already sent me some things. Like the Sonic, and "everything you ever worked on for project super smash 4".
That's too bad about the Dropbox though. I guess I can still send you the private build in a PM! :)

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 17, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
Yes.
Yeah, you already sent me some things. Like the Sonic, and "everything you ever worked on for project super smash 4".
That's too bad about the Dropbox though. I guess I can still send you the private build in a PM! :)

I do have a Dropbox, Its just that im not comfortable as my email shows my name and age.
hai

The Mii fighters would probably go best over the characters:
Swordsman over Link
Gunner over MegaMan or Fox
and Brawler over Mario or Captain Falcon

:) These are my ideas as to who they should go over ;)

1. How can Mii Gunner go over Mega Man? XD
2. We're using BrawlEx. To make things simpler, I'm going to post this right now:

BrawlEx ExModules (NEEDED FOR CLONING):
Mario
Link
Lucario
Lucas
Marth
Meta Knight
Peach
Pikachu
Olimar
Pit
Snake
Wolf
Ike
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf

There. :) Sorry about all the confusions, I should have done this earlier. :P


Post Merge: October 17, 2014, 08:09:57 PM

Quote from: Real on October 17, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
I do have a Dropbox, Its just that im not comfortable as my email shows my name and age.
You don't have a secret identity? XD

Hold up. So the dropbox account you sent us is the wrong one?
And I need a dropbox account of my own? Thought we were gonna use a shared account, because I don't have one :/

Yeah... Sorry about that. :P
I'm working on a new better organized Preview Card, though! It'll be in the Dropbox too.
And, all you need to have a dropbox account is an e-mail account. Then you make your own password, and username. You don't need a mobile phone number or anything. :)

ima go make another Dropbox account

EDIT: Cant i just use the Smash 4 email and extract them to my folder?
hai

Ok! :)
I'm done with my new preview card. Oh, can you do me a favor and download Project Super Smash 4 - Fox? I need to see if the download is working; This is my first time using Dropbox.

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 17, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
Yeah, you already sent me some things. Like the Sonic, and "everything you ever worked on for project super smash 4".
That's too bad about the Dropbox though. I guess I can still send you the private build in a PM! :)

I can only get files in the .zip files.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99



Guys, new poll! Apparently I need some motivation to keep on working. I haven't made a texture in forever! XD

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 18, 2014, 12:54:21 AM
I mean in a Mediafire link in a personal message.

Yeah, I know, but don't put them into .RAR format. I prefer it if you send things to me in a .ZIP format.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Lolz; I just looked at the Sm4sh Kirby that I was collabed on, and for a second I thought that that was a picture from external sources, so I guess it wasn't that bad of a job. Though my Luigi wasn't very good on having the texture created.(Though I thought I did a decent job on the recolors. :) ) ;D