Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408062 times)
Junior64570
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #600 on: October 23, 2014, 04:23:16 PM »

He has a point, When i first saw the Squirtle, I thought it didnt really look like Smash 4,

Also, You should check out Taiko´s tutorial, Thats how i made my Toon Link,
    I read Taiko's Smash 3 tutorial, but I don't have Photoshop...
    I already said I'd redo Squirtle eventually.
    Speaking of Toon Link, and you said you'd make a Dropbox for PSS4. Did I share the folder with you yet? I need to see that Toon Link so maybe I could do a PSA for him. Smiley

I can take on and do metaknight, if it's ok
    He'll require more than textures, I'd wait until either ShadowLuigi~NG~ vertexes him or I make a custom model using 3dsMax for him. You can do the PSA if you want! Smiley

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #601 on: October 23, 2014, 04:38:40 PM »

I read Taiko's Smash 3 tutorial, but I don't have Photoshop...
    I already said I'd redo Squirtle eventually.
    Speaking of Toon Link, and you said you'd make a Dropbox for PSS4. Did I share the folder with you yet? I need to see that Toon Link so maybe I could do a PSA for him. Smiley
    He'll require more than textures, I'd wait until either ShadowLuigi~NG~ vertexes him or I make a custom model using 3dsMax for him. You can do the PSA if you want! Smiley

There's a free version of Photoshop now, as it's an older program now. The new versions still cost money, but the older ones, the company offers free versions of. Gimp is also an alternative, and IrfanView can do a few minor things with textures. Also, MS Paint can be used for pasting parts of textures onto other textures and what not, Google Sketchup can be used to change colors of textures, and Color Quantizer can be used for things like adding Alpha to textures. There's also another program like MS Paint, I think it's "Paint+" or something like that, which is yet another program similar to Gimp/Photoshop.(I looked into all these programs previously.)

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 04:40:34 PM
    On a side note, but related to the project, lemme know if anyone wants ideas for alt characters for alternate palettes.(For example, Wigglytuff as an alt to Jigglypuff, for example)
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:40:34 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: October 23, 2014, 04:52:12 PM »

GUYS, MEWTWO IS BACK. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #603 on: October 23, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »

There's a free version of Photoshop now, as it's an older program now. The new versions still cost money, but the older ones, the company offers free versions of. Gimp is also an alternative, and IrfanView can do a few minor things with textures. Also, MS Paint can be used for pasting parts of textures onto other textures and what not, Google Sketchup can be used to change colors of textures, and Color Quantizer can be used for things like adding Alpha to textures. There's also another program like MS Paint, I think it's "Paint+" or something like that, which is yet another program similar to Gimp/Photoshop.(I looked into all these programs previously.)

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 04:40:34 PM
    On a side note, but related to the project, lemme know if anyone wants ideas for alt characters for alternate palettes.(For example, Wigglytuff as an alt to Jigglypuff, for example)
    Cool! I'll try getting it, it'll help A LOT with our textures. Smiley

GUYS, MEWTWO IS BACK. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
    What do you mean Mewtwo is back? Do you mean that its in this project? Or.... Shocked

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 05:09:29 PM
    Nah...
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:09:29 PM by Junior64570 » Logged

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #604 on: October 23, 2014, 05:14:25 PM »

I can seperate zero suit and regular samus by changing their final smashes
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:15:41 PM by hoogachakka » Logged

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #605 on: October 23, 2014, 05:15:32 PM »

In the new Smash Direct that just wrapped up, Mewtwo was confirmed as a bonus for people who bought both the 3DS and Wii U versions, out in Spring 2015. YEEEEES. Mewtwo was my most wanted character, and finally seeing him back....  It makes me so happy. Cry

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #606 on: October 23, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »

In the new Smash Direct that just wrapped up, Mewtwo was confirmed as a bonus for people who bought both the 3DS and Wii U versions, out in Spring 2015. YEEEEES. Mewtwo was my most wanted character, and finally seeing him back....  It makes me so happy. Cry
    HOLY. [censored].

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #607 on: October 23, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »

Oh, and does anyone know if I can just attach the saddle to Yoshi's body? I'm having a hard time getting the shell in the correct positions. And also, I don't think it's possible to make the different colored Yoshis have different colored shields. And sorry it's taking so long..

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 05:19:42 PM
    http://gyazo.com/929a56a60be96109689a61175a175c17 YUSSSSS

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
    Ridley's not playable, though. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/mewtwo_returns_to_super_smash_bros_ridley_and_metal_face_explained
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:21:37 PM by RAPWNED » Logged

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #608 on: October 23, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »

HOLY. [censored].

Woah, don't get "censored" about anything! However, there's one more thing I have to say:
    AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I missed out on the 50-Fact extravaganza though... Sad

I'm glad you guys are online! I have a few more things to say:
    -I haven't done Ice Climbers yet, or even started, I was gone for a while.
    -It's about time I've done some animations. Smiley
    Any ideas?

Oh, and does anyone know if I can just attach the saddle to Yoshi's body? I'm having a hard time getting the shell in the correct positions. And also, I don't think it's possible to make the different colored Yoshis have different colored shields. And sorry it's taking so long..

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 05:19:42 PM
    http://gyazo.com/929a56a60be96109689a61175a175c17 YUSSSSS

Post Merge: October 23, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
    Ridley's not playable, though. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/mewtwo_returns_to_super_smash_bros_ridley_and_metal_face_explained

Yoshi doesn't have a saddle... or different colored shields. It's he has different colored egg spots, which is a lot easier, I've done it before while it was still "Project Smash 4".

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #609 on: October 23, 2014, 05:25:13 PM »

If only I had a wii u  Oh shi~

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: October 23, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »

Yoshi doesn't have a saddle... or different colored shields. It's he has different colored egg spots, which is a lot easier, I've done it before while it was still "Project Smash 4".
    The different colored spots are what I meant. Probably should've been clearer about that. Tongue And the spots only change on the roll animation. (Or I could just be being a blind idiot,) And the red saddle on his back... or maybe it's a shell? I dunno. :\

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #611 on: October 23, 2014, 05:31:33 PM »

It's a shell. Smiley
    If only I had a wii u  Oh shi~
    WAT - Are you planning on getting one?

Who should I animate, though?

P.S. RAPWNED, if you have a Dropbox account, send it (username/e-mail address) to me and I'll share the Dropbox PSS4 Folder with you. Smiley

RAPWNED
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #612 on: October 23, 2014, 05:33:53 PM »

P.S. RAPWNED, if you have a Dropbox account, send it (username/e-mail address) to me and I'll share the Dropbox PSS4 Folder with you. Smiley

Alright! My username is Rapwned, and email rapwned@gmail.com.  (I use "Rapwned" for a lotta things. Tongue)

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #613 on: October 23, 2014, 05:36:36 PM »

Thanks! You can put yoshi in your folder.
    [Dropbox/Project Super Smash 4/PRIVATE/RAPWNED]
    Okay, I invited you! Smiley

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #614 on: October 23, 2014, 05:38:39 PM »

I can separate zelda and sheik as well

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: